Mishap

Rayne POV

"What kind of party is this again?" Faye curiously asked.

"It's a small get together that Eli and his wife put together."

"So why do we have to go?" Kim asked.

"Because I don't want to be alone. The only person I know is Elaina and a couple of guys from the team. What if they don't like me?" I worried.

"You need to worry bout that limp in your walk, other than somebody not liking you." Faye said.

"I do not have a limp."

"Bitch please your thighs are scared to touch each other, you out here spreading eagle for Odell now you can't walk straight." He joked.

"Mind your business." My phone vibrated.

From: Football Head 🏈❤️😍
I'm coming up now.

To: Football Head 🏈❤️😍
Ok.

"I'm so happy for you." Kim said.

"Why?"

"Because you found somebody who makes you happy."

"Hell, I would be happy too with someone who put it down like that. She glowing and shit." Faye joked.

There was a knock on the door and I went to answer it seeing Odell standing there.

"Hey you." I told him as I stood on my tippy toes to peck his lips.

"Y'all ready to go?"

"Yeah they're in the living room, just let me get my purse." I turned to walk away and stopped causing Odell to bump into me.

"Why you stopped walking?" I turned around.

"Do I have a limp?"

"What?" He laughed.

"It's not funny, but for real am I walking funny?"

"I don't know, walk ahead of me."

I walked to the end of the hall and back.

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Am I walking funny?"

"Shit, I don't know. I was looking at your ass the whole time."

"Really Odell?" He pulled me to him.

"If anybody asks, just say you hurt your ankle. Even though you was wobbling a lil bit."

"I don't like you all the time." I pushed him off me and he pulled me back to him again.

"Ahh, shut up." He pecked my lips once more. "You looking right in this dress bae." He kissed my neck then rubbed my butt.

I was wearing a long sleeve gray dress with black ankle boots while Odell was wearing a gray shirt with black jeans with black and white air maxes.