Blow Up

Tyson fine crazy ass in the MM.

Tyson POV

She must've forgot who I was and what I'm capable of. I've been waiting for her to slip up, but knowing my baby and what I told her you think she would listen. I've watched her every move since the party and she's been doing good keeping to herself, going to work and staying inside like she supposed to do. Now she's out in the open with this clown, riding in his car and feeding him like some child. And as her man I came into this bistro to confront her and get this relationship back on track. After I gave their waiter my note for her I watched as she opened it and looked at me. The look on her face was priceless she knows what happens next, so I grabbed my cup and got out of my seat and made my way over to her and sat in the empty chair.

"Hey baby." We stared at each other for a while. I called their waiter over to refill my cup of coffee and waved him off.

"You're awfully quiet. What's up?"

"Why are here?" She stared at me intensely.

"That's all you have to say? You were laughing and carrying on with your little boy toy but when I try to have a conversation with you, you shut down."

"You need to leave."

"Why? I want to talk to you and you don't have to worry about Odell he's preoccupied at the moment."

"What do you want?"

"I want you to get your shit together."

"I don't have time for your shit today." She stood up.

"Sit down." She gave me a look and started to walk away from the table and I gripped her arm. "Sit the fuck down now." I gritted.

She hesitantly sat back down in her seat.

"You must take me as a joke. I recall telling you I better not catch you with him and that I have eyes everywhere. Now you're either deaf or can't comprehend english but you know not to try me. At that I catch you in this skimpy ass dress showing him and the world what's mine, have you lost your damn mind?" She kept quiet. "You ain't got nothing to say now? What, cat got your tongue? Huh? Answer me!" I slammed my fist onto the table and she jumped.

"Sir I'm going to ask you to quiet down, you're disturbing the other guests." The waiter told me.

"I'm going to ask you to back the fuck away from this table. Don't you see me having a conversation? I don't give a flying fuck about nobody in here except the person sitting in front of me. Get the fuck out of my presence." I waved him off and he left with a quickness.

"Tyson listen-" I cut her off.

"Did I give you permission to speak? When I gave you the opportunity to open your damn mouth you didn't say anything I don't want to hear shit from you right now."

"Look I don't know who you think you talking to-" I cut her off again.

"Shut yo ass up before I come across this table and slap the taste out of your mouth make me tell you again." I seen the annoyance on her on her face but she kept her mouth shut. "Now let me tell you this so we have an understanding, nod your head so I know you're with me." She stared for a second and nodded. "Good. Let's get something straight you're mine and always will be regardless of what you say. This little stunt you pulled today ain't happening no more. Pull this shit and watch what happens. Do you understand me? Now you can speak."