Cat!Tord x Reader: Catastrophic

Start from the beginning

I let out a squeal as I set my cookies tray on the nearest flat surface. I ran over to the brown kitty and kneeled down to its level.

"Hi there little guy~!"

I slowly extended my hand towards the kitty in a welcoming matter.

"I'm not going to hurt you! Come here."

I extended my arms and smiled softly. I wanted to gain his trust. The kitty slowly walked over to me and curled up against me.

"Good little kitty."

I muttered quietly as I pet it's soft brown fur. The cat let out a soft purr in response of my caring. I smiled slightly and picked him up in my arms. I looked around the room, still no Tord... I looked over at my cookies. I'll just leave them here for him. I held the kitty so we could make eye contact.

"Do you know where Tord is kitty?"

The cat only responded with a meow.

"I didn't think so."

I let out a sigh as I held the cat in my arms. I walked over to the living room, only to find all the guys together, but no Tord.

"Hey guys, have any of you seen Tord? I can't find him anywhere."

I asked them as they turned back to look at me.

"Nope. I don't care neither."

Tom said bluntly.

"I saw him like an hour ago!"

Matt said cheerfully. I let out a sigh.

"Matt that doesn't help."

I rolled my eyes.

"You can't find Tord? You've got to be kitten me right now!"

Edd snored as he eyed the cat. I pointed finger guns at him.

"Ayeeee!"

I giggled for a bit before remembering what I was doing.

"Huh... maybe he went out or something..."

I muttered my thoughts out loud.

"Why do you have a cat anyway?"

Tom asked as he tried petting the cat. The key word is tried. The cat hissed at him and tried to swipe at him. He pulled back his hand and glared at the cat.

"Sheesh. This cat's in a bad mood. Reminds me of Tord."

I let out a small giggle as I looked down at the cat.

"I found it in Tord's room."

"It?"

Edd questioned as he raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. I don't know it's gender."

"Let me check."

I handed the brown ball of fluff over to Edd. He checked it.

"It's a boy."

Edd said as he pet it's head with one finger. He handed the cat back to me and I scratched its neck.

"Thanks. I think I'll go take it to my room. He must be so confused."

I carried him into my room and set him on my (S/F/C) bed. He scratched his head with his front paw.

"So cute~"

I giggled as I softly pet his hair. I walked over and grabbed my phone from my makeup stand and plopped on my bed next to the cat. I looked over at.

"Do you have a name?"

I looked over at it. It let out a meow which made me giggle.

"Well, I'll think of one soon."

I turned on my phone. The cat walked over and laid on top of me. It meowed out so me immediately.

"Well someone wants attention."

I set my phone next to me. I padded over and licked my lips. I let out a giggled at his actions.

"Does someone what kisses?"

I kissed his small little nose. I closed my eyes and kissed its head. I felt a shift of wait extremely and I opened my eyes. I felt my face burn up once I realized I was kissing Tord's forehead. I pulled away immediately in shock.

"Tord!?"

I gasped in surprise.

"Were you that cat!?"

His face was red with embarrassment. He bit his lip as he nodded slightly. I let out a gasp as I covered my mouth. Tord was the cat the whole time...

"I-I mean... I still want kisses..."

He muttered out hesitantly as his eyes darted away. My eyes widened at his words. Then I finally relaxed and smiled. I grabbed his face and gave him a quick peck on his lips.

"Oh Tord... what am I going to do with you?"

I sighed.

"Things."

He smirked slightly, still blushing. Looked at him blankly, unamused.

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?"