Vampire!Matt x Reader: Cold

Start from the beginning

"Here. You can change in my bathroom. You already know where it is."

I handed him the clothing and he took it gratefully.

"Thanks (Y/N)."

He finally spoke, then walked off. I let out a smile before I went back to watching my movie. Then finally, I heard foot steps walking down the hall. I turned back to see Matt standing there. I seemed to be shivering as he clenched his teeth together rapidly. I let out a sigh.

"Come here Matt."

I motioned him to come over as I extended my arms out. He looked surprised at first, but he immediately walked over to me. As he sat next to me, I pulled some blankets over him and wrapped my arms around him to provide extra warmth. Jesus was it normal for a human being to be this cold? He was literally an human ice cube. He laid down head on my chest. His ginger orange hair brushed against my neck. His arms wrapped around my waist as he cuddled closer to me. Now that I had a closer view of him, his face looked very pale. He also seemed to have kept his fake vampire fangs. He seemed to have his full attention on the movie. I moved my hand over to his neck as I ran down it. I stopped once I felt two bumps on his neck. I glanced over at it. It looked so real. Then, I finally decided to question Matt about the night he had.

"Hey Matt...?"

His eyes darted towards me.

"Yeah?"

He asked innocently.

"Why are you still wearing your fake vampire fangs?"

I must of said something wrong, because he seemed to sadden at my words. He licked his fangs as he looked over at my neck. He gave it a dead stare. I grew uncomfortable at his gaze so I looked away quickly as I let out a blush.

"Matt. What are you doing?"

I rubbed my neck awkwardly as I looked back at him. He bit his lip as he looked up to meet my gaze.

"(Y/N)... help... make it stop..."

He whimpered out. I was confused at his words.

"What? I don't under-"

"No!"

Matt gripped his head in pain as he pulled away from me.

"I don't want to!"

His hands dug into his ginger hair as he closed his eyes shut. I was stunned. I wasn't sure what to do. Without thinking, I slowly reached toward him.

"Matt?"

His eyes flung open to reveal a dark blood red color had replaced his icy blue eyes. He tackled me against a wall. He had a hard grip against my wrist.

"M-Matt stop!"

I yelped out in fear. What was wrong with him? He licked his fangs and gave me a smirk.

"(Y/N)... I can't help it. I need it..."

Matt muttered out.

"Matt..."

My voice cracked as I was about to cry. I didn't like this at all. Before I could speak any more, Matt stroked his teeth into my neck. I let out a loud cry of pain as he started sucking the blood out of my neck. I tried pulling away, but the more he sucked, the weaker I get. Then Matt finally snapped out of his blood thirsty lust and pulled away from me. I fell to the ground without his grip. I slowly brought my hand up to my bleeding neck.

"How could you..."

I whispered quietly. All sound seemed to blurry out of my hearing. All I could hear was the small pulses of blood running through my head. My vision blurred up. Then finally, I fell into unconsciousness.

...

...

...

I woke up. Some how, I was awake. I slowly sat up. I was in my bed. I was very light headed. I rubbed my head softly as I looked around the room. Then I looked over at my side to see Matt had fallen asleep of my side. He was sitting on the floor with his head on the bed. He had fallen asleep. At first I felt like running away from him, far away from him. But, why hadn't he killed me? Did... did he not want me dead? Did he carry me to my bed. I reached for neck, only to realize it was all bandaged up to prevent further bleeding. I looked over at Matt once again. He looked very stressed. I reached out to touch his freckled cheek, he seemed warmer than before. Was that the reason he was freezing last night? I must of wakened him up because he flung his eyes open and made eye contact with me. I pulled my hand away immediately in a flinch. He lifted his head up in surprise.

"Y-You're awake!"

He said in surprise. He immediately embraced me in a hug. I felt his tears drop down against my skin. He pulled away and gave me a heartfelt smile. Tears streamed down his pale freckled cheeks.

"I thought I lost you..."

He rubbed tears off his cheeks.

"I don't know what I would of done if I had... if I..."

He pulled away from me. He avoided eye contact with me. He bit his lip and tears continued to flow out of his eyes. I grabbed his his face and moved his face towards me, grabbing his attention, literally.

"Matt it's okay. It's not your fault."

I smiled at him. He returned an awkward smile.

"I'm new to the whole vampire thing, sorry."

Right after he finished his sentence, I planted a true kiss on his lips. I pulled away and smirked. His face went full red at my past action. I just simply smiled and intertwined my fingers with his.

"Thank you. For caring for me."