Jealous!Tom x Reader: Your Man

Start from the beginning

"W-Wait me?"

I stuttered in embarrassment.

"Yeah. Let's go."

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the car. Before we walked any further, I was stopped by someone else grabbing my other wrist. I turned my head over to see who it was, it was Tom.

"No!"

Tom protested as he pulled me towards him, only to be stopped my Tord doing the same.

"Tom what are you doing? Just let (Y/N) go."

Tord said in a bit of an annoyed tone. Tom pulled me towards him. His grip was very tight, it was starting to hurt me. Help. They're literally going to tear me apart.

"You let her go you pervert! You're going to rap-"

"Guys stop!"

I interrupted their fight and their heads spun towards me. Both of their grip loosed and set my arms free. I rubbed my wrist in slight pain. I felt Tord walk towards me and wrapped his arms around me. I looked over at Tom who seemed to have a regretful expression on his face. What I wasn't expecting was that Tord picked me up bridal style. I honestly didn't know how to react. I didn't really want him carrying me, but I was too far off the ground to jump off.  I'm short okay. He carried me to the car and sat me down on his lap, facing him. Now this was very awkward. Tom sat down next to us. Tord gave him a quick glare as the other two jumped into the car then we all drove off.

After that whole awkward car ride, we finally arrived at the place. We lucky no police officers stopped us on the way. Once we stopped, I immediately got off Tord's lap and jumped off the car. God that was horrible. We all walked into the karaoke place as a group. We had to pay for entrance first, but then we actually were inside. I shoved my hands into my hoodie's pocket and looked around. There was a fair amount of people here.

"Cola!"

Edd cheered as he gazed upon the food and drinks on the table. Two larger bottles of cola just so happened to be there.

"Edd. Only one cup at a time."

I turned to glare at Edd. But he ignored my response and went over to the table. When the people working there weren't looking. He took both bottles of cola and ran off. I face palmed so hard at that moment.

"Oh my god Edd."

I felt someone place their hand on my shoulder. I looked up at them, it was Tom.

"Hey.."

Tom said nervously and he rubbed the back of his head. I awkwardly waved.

"Hey."

I replied.

"Sorry about... h-hurting your wrist."

He pulled his hand away from me and fumbled with his hands. I stood there silently at first, but then I let out a small smile.

"Oh it's fin-"

I was interrupted by Tord grabbing my wrist and I turned my attention to him. I heard an annoyed grunt come from Tom.