Sinbad X Neko OC: Part 4: Feelings Settle (Lemon)

Why the hell did I fall in a pond?! I hate water!
"Hiisssssss!!!" I quickly jump out of the pound and see Sinbad laughing his but off from up the window.
"Arachnid!" My hand becomes black, my nails long and purple, and my hand, a black sliver blade, with a blue jewel in the middle.
He went pale and stopped.

For these pass few months that I been living in Sindria, I been training. Even if I am Sinbad's concubine, I refuse to sleep on the same bed with him besides me. Shila and Kana have been keeping in contact with Kouha and Koumei. Kouen broke out laughing when I told him I lost the bet against Sinbad.
This place feels nice. The air is filled with the happiness of people. I really like it hear, but this place is beginning to feel like.....home....
And it's what I fear the most. I fear me staying her will destroy this place because of the organization. I don't want these people to suffer. I feel like I shouldn't be here.
Currently right now, I snuck out of the palace again and went to me secret hiding place in the woods. I went to a cave where there was a small pond, illuminated by crystals in the water.
I finally learned how to swim.
"Hey!" I see Lucia in her mermaid form in the water.
"It's been awhile." Mayura sat on a rock.
"It has." I say as I walked over to the pond and dipped my feet in the water.
"Where's Melissa?" I asked.
Knowing her, she wants to avoid me.
"Here...." I see her sit next to Mayura.
"Good. Everyone is here. How have things been in Reim?" I asked Mayura as I took out an apple and began eating it.
"This in Reim are good. I haven't sensed any black rukh so things should be good. As for me, my work as a blacksmith is fun." Mayura smiles as her wings flap a little bit.
"Melissa and Lucia?" I said.
There face went serious.
"We sense Abra presence." They said coldly.
I stopped eating and held the apple in the palm of hand. My grip began to tighten on it.
".................Anything else?" I narrowed my eyes and they flinched a bit.
My eyes turned red, showing my anger, however my face didn't.
"A-A-Al-Thamen is there......." Lucia said.

CRUSH!!!

All that can be heard in the cave was the sound of my crushing the apple in the palm of my hands and the sound of the waves outside, echoing through the walls.
"Take....me....there....now...." I said with a sweet smile.
"Hell no!" All three of them said.
"Hiiiisssssss..........." I hissed.

"You know very well you'll only cause trouble." Mayura said.
I growl.
"Fine." I say.
I use my magic and transform into my blue spirit tiger form.
"Why did you transform to your animal form?" Lucia looked at me confuse.
"The southern sea creature is coming today." I tell them telepathically and they all smirk at what I'm getting to.
Yup, we're going to beat it, in our animal forms.

- 3rd POV-

"AYA WHERE ARE YOU?!?!" Sinbad yells through the hall way looking for his "wife".
"I hope she didn't sneak out again....." Sinbad sighs.
He swears, the woman is strong as steel. She refuses to sleep even in the same room as him and sneaks out of the palace and sleeps who knows where. Sometimes she reminds him of  the dragon princess he met three years ago. That woman was a beast and absolutely deflects his charms.

"Keep playing this game of "love" Sinbad and karma will come and get you back."

The words she said ran through is mind.
"THE SOUTHERN SEA CREATURE HAS APPEAR!!!" The gong for the battle against the creature rang.

Sinbad and the eight generals went to the cliff to begin the battle. He was hoping to have Aya fight, but looks like that isn't happening.
"Hinahoho, Sha------!!!"

ROOOOOAAAARRRR!!!

CAAAAWWWWW!!!

CRRRRRRIIIIII!!!

RAAAAAAARRRR!!!

GRRRRRUUUAAAAAAHHH!!!

Everyone's eyes widened when they saw 5 figures all of a sudden appear.
A blue Tiger surrounded by blue flames, a white tiger surrounded by white flames, a purple crow, a blue green dolphin, and a green dragon.
Sinbad went pale seeing the dragon, because he know who exactly that is.