「The Meet」Laurance x Reader PT.1 (Mystreet)

< yn.ln.xx is you, yn stands for "your name" and ln for "last name" so just pretend it's your last and first name there :) >

<You are both 18 and are seniors in high school, (or in year 13 or grade 12.) You met at age 13.>

   Five years, the amount of time we Skype, sent messages, played games, and bonded.

  And in those five years, none of that had been in a radius of 100 miles.

Was it hard? Definitely. Especially if three of those five years had been spent sending "I love you" or, "Virtual kiss!" But, being a broke teen, travel wasn't exactly in the option.

    But after a few years of various jobs, weird eBay sellings, and not buying the newest games, you were the first one of the two of you to get enough money to fly out to meet the other.

   ...she's finally coming.

I get to meet the love of my life. Even though I've only known (Y/N)  for 5 years, I can feel it.

~

   Today was the day, I took the flight to Meteli. After convincing my parents that I could go alone, that I'd be okay, that I'd skype them on Christmas, and I would call and text them every day, they finally let me out of the car and into the airport by myself.

    This would be my first Christmas away from home, but I'm going to be with Laurance, that's all that matters. :)

-

    (Y/N) and I decided that the absolute best time for her to come to Meteli would be Christmas. My family could finally meet the girl I always blabbed about, and I could prove them wrong about her being an, "Old man sitting in a dark basement cat fishing YOU."

     As those distractive thoughts clustered my head even more. I quickly snapped them out of my mind and finished up cleaning my crowded room. 

   "Wow. Haven't seen your room this clean in ages. Trying to impress I see?" Cadenza laughed as she leaned on my door frame.

   "Well, your room isn't any cleaner. And at least I haven't been in more relationships then I can count.." I said trying to make a good comeback.

   "Hey!" Cadenza smiled, "I don't know my type yet! Experimenting is all I'm doing!"

   "Okay, you're 16, I'll give you that, but you better find out your type before some girl snatches up the guy you've suddenly fallen very hard for!" I lectured as I shoved some junk into my dresser drawer.

   "Aghhhh I hate your lectures.. fine! I'll try. But it's not easy you know!" Cadenza groaned as she walked away, obviously tired of the conversation topic.