Musical Duo|Dimitri x Reader (MCD)

Dimitri's POV

I was doing my usual stuff. I had just woke up on the island. I was still here. There was this other girl here too. Her name was _____. She was really nice. She came here two years ago, when I was 11. We are the same age.

     Since Scaleswind has been very busy for the past couple years, my mom sent me here. It's been only a few months since I've seen my mom. But I've been living on this island since I was 7 1/2. It's been fun. Especially since 3 1/2 years later came a new person that was my age! Her name is _____. She is has _____ colored hair and ______ eyes. She's very pretty, and awesome! She came here because Scaleswind was getting rambunctious, especially since Tu'La being done with, etc. but she's been here for awhile. I've developed a crush on her. But I don't get flustered around her or blushy. But I try to be playful nice with her.
       I grabbed my ocarina and headed to the empty part of the beach to practice some. I wrote some pieces aswell. _____ plays a wooden flute. She bought it when she was in Scaleswind. We've never played a piece together, but it would be awesome if we did. I've heard her play, and she's an amazing player.
      I sat down and started playing. I had went to Scaleswind last year and learned how to read music and play the ocarina. So that's where my knowledge is from. I started playing random melodies. I had created a very pretty tune.

If only I had a flute to accompany me.

And at that thought, there appeared _____. She was coming from behind a tree-- so my first assumption was that she was listening to me. She held her flute in hand and her book of music.

"H-hey Dimitri... You're really good at playing that ocarina.." She said a little embarrassed that is caught her listening behind a tree.

"Oh... Thank you.... H-hey u-um... W-want to p-play a p-piece to-together? I-I made a song for flute accompaniments..." I said a little shaky.. If she says yes I will probably explode.

_____'s eyes lit up instantly. "I-I'd absolutely love too!" And with that, she sat down next to me and I pulled out the music.

       The piece we played sounded amazing. We repeated it for hours on end. Then we started writing some pieces. Then we played them.

"Well well.. It's nice to have some musicians on the island.." Aphmau said coming behind us while we were taking a break.

We both turned around and blushed.

"Hah hah.. I'll leave you two alone. You can continue.." She said walking back to the village and started feeding a cow.

"U-um.. Let's continue?" ___ asked with a half smile.

I have her a warm smile, "Let's continue."

And with that we played until dark.

Just us, playing to our hearts content.