Katelyn x Travis (MCD)

Request: xHopelessOpusx
Woop writing I'm bored and I had a math test today to see if I got into accelerated math. 
~
|Katelyn's POV|

   "Heyyyyy baby~" I hear emerging behind me.

   Nothing new. It was Travis. I decided on not giving him a smackdown because I wasn't feeling angry at the time. I was feeling quite happy with how the weather was outside.

   "Hello Travis," I said, "your greetings are witty as usual." Travis sat beside me, and it was a beautiful evening. The sun was on the verge of turning its usual nightly colors. 

   Being honest, I've kinda gotten warmed up to Travis. His witty comebacks and greetings don't phase me that much anymore. They are just kind of funny now.

   "Hmm...My greetings don't seem to phase you anymore I see." Travis said looking at me with an eyebrow raised.

   "Meh. I've gotten used to them." I said bluntly.

   "Hmmm..." Travis mumbled, "Maybe I should make my move." He whispered to himself.

  "Hey Katelyn, we should go out walking tonight," Travis said with an awkward gun hand motion and whip of his hair.

   "Yeah sure... Sounds fun.." I said emotionless as ever.

   "Okay! See you in a few, I'm going to go freshen myself up a little bit, see you in an hour!" Travis said jumping up, tapping the top of my head and leaving.

   As soon as Travis was out of sight, Lucinda popped out of the bushes.

   "Hello Katelyn," Lucinda said.

  "Oh! Hey Lucinda," I said kind of scared. Had she heard Travis and I's conversation? I know she likes Travis from what I've seen by her actions towards him, but I'm unsure.

   "Before you ask," Lucinda said with a smirk, "I don't so call love Travis. It's all just an act to get you two together." She said still smirking at me and looking as if she just won a war with her cold bare hands.

   "U-um..." I said furiously blushing.

   "You love him and you know it, Katelyn. You're just hiding your emotions as always, and keep making yourself out to be a cold, emotionless person. And I know that you aren't like that." Lucinda said shaking her head. "I just don't know why you act like that."

   "I.." At this moment there was a war going on in my head,

•Do I tell her why I'm like this?

•So I spill my whole past and start breaking down and sobbing?

•Do I just keep quiet and say that I'm just not one to act all....happy...

   "I'm just not one to, you know, see as a super joyful person. I'm not Aphmau, I don't really have reasons to be all smiles." I said turning to look at her.

   "Ha, you are lying," Lucinda said smiling at me, "talk to Travis about it. He'll listen to you." She said walking away.

   "Oh, and," She said turning around, "admit your feelings to him before you burst."

   "How do you-" I tried saying before I was cut off.