Chad x Aphmau (MCD)

This will be joyous to write. Thanks to the person who suggested.
<
Aphmau's POV

I was walking through town when a sudden thought popped into my head,

I wonder if Chad was good looking at my age..

Lucinda's POV

I was casually reading Aphmau's mind, I mean... I NEED TO FIND OUT HER JUICY LOVE INTERESTS!!!

DOES SHE SERIOUSLY.. CHAD?!

So I decided to go read Chad's mind, to see what he looked like when he was younger,

OH DAMNNN

HE WAS A BABE!! AND HE WASN'T SO PERSONAL-SPACE-INVADING!

Time to brew that age reverse potion...

Chad's POV

I was rummaging through the rubbage pile in town. I found a few pieces for my new invention! I need to start building it!-

"Chad, Chad hey!" That witch named... Lucinda said running towards me.

"Drink this! It'll make you a superhuman!" She yelled shoving the bottle in my face.

"BUT WAIT!- THIS COULD BE A SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERY! I MUST STUDY!-" I tried saying before I was forced to swallow this odd substance.

WHAT!?

I WAS YOUNG AGAIN!

WHAT!?

"Ta-dah! Plus you shouldn't be so weird minded anymore." She said before walking away.

"Oh! Plus, you age normally now. You're the same age as all the others now!" She said walking back to her home.

I decided to go see hat Aphmau girl about this.

Aphmau's POV

I saw.. An odd man walking to me. He was wearing Chad's clothes.. Did somebody do something to him...

"My dear Aphmau," The man said, "I've been blessed to be young again, so I can be with you. Will you be mine?"

My heart fluttered! I CAN FINALLY EXPRESS MY TRYE LOVE!

"Yes yes yes!!" I yelled jumping into his arms,
"Marry us now!"

And with that we walked to the beach and watched the sunset.

~

IM SORRY. THIS WAS HORRIBLE. BUT I FELT LIKE WRITING SOMETHING WEIRD.

Remember to vote on this and follow if you're new!

Ily my active readers <3

~Katie ❄️