Scenarios|| Type of Date

Since it takes awhile to write a oneshot, I thought I'd make scenarios to fill in for when I don't have time since these are easy and seem really popular xD

____

Aaron- Brings you to a Fancy restaurant, won't let you pay for anything and makes sure you go home with a kiss and a mad blush.

Dante- Brings you to the movies. Attempts to get you watch a horror movie as an excuse to hold you. Will flatter you with random compliments during the whole movie.

Garroth- He will sign you up to volunteer at an animal shelter. You will both play with dogs hour on end until you are forced to leave. After you'll just go watch TV at your place.

Laurance- Brings you to a kids sort of place. Like an indoor trampoline park. He usually tried to tackle you to the ground as you jump into the air so he can tackle-hug you as you get random staring from nearby parents and kids, after that you'll leave and go for a walk.

Malachi- (this is for you xHopelessOpusx ) He will let you choose what to do. But you'll take into consideration of stuff he's said he has been interned in. So you usually go to a carnival together or go to the Zoo. You cry out, "NOTICE ME SENPAI!" To the animals but Malachi will just turn to you and say, "I thought your senpai already noticed you?" Referring to himself.

Travis- Brings you to a concert of some sort. You try to go to band/orchestra concerts. You'll then go out to eat after and talk about your lives and Travis gives you stupid compliments.

Vylad- Brings you to a museum of some sort. Usually historical. But sometimes art, but you both normally find them uninteresting. Then after you'll go to a semi-fancy but not too expensive restaurant. After you'll go bird watching and enjoy nature.

Zane- He will usually just invite you out to eat at your favorite restaurant and pay for the meal. Then you'll go to his house and binge watch TV. He'll usually turn in Some action gun blood and gore movie to creep you out. But sometimes he will play My Little Horsies.

~

Leave comments below for what scenarios you want to see me write!

Love you all! :)

-Katie ☄