Aaron x Aphmau (Mystreet)

Request: BB_Bex
Ah! 200+ reads! Thank you guys so much! Keep remembering to favorite my chapters so I know that I have consistent readers. :)
~
|Aphmaus POV|
~
As usual I was walking over to Aarons house. It was a bright sunny day to be outside. Maybe Aaron and I could go for a walk?-- no. We always go for a walk! Maybe go swimming? Yeah! He has a pool so I'm sure he would be okay with it. I'll just have to ask him if he has done chemicals and stuff yet. Then if he has then I'll run home and change.
         I knocked on the door to only see the face of my boyfriend, nothing new.

"Hey!" I said sounding cherry.

The frown on his face went to an instant smile when he saw me.

"Hey Aph. I'm assuming you want to hang out?" He asked smiling.

"No, I came here to say hi then leave-- of course!" I said punching his arm.

"Haha. One of the reasons I love you." Aaron said kissing me on the top of the head and letting me inside.

I asked him if he'd gotten his pool ready for the summer yet, sadly he hadn't. But since it was warm enough out, we decided to go to the beach.
I went home and put on my swimsuit then put my clothes over it. Then I put some extra clothes and hair brush into my bag, along with my towel and nicer sandals in case we decided to go out to dinner.
When I got back to his house, we got into his car and drove to the local beach. Turns out, there was as carnival set up! We decided to go to the beach and then once we got hungry go out to eat. It was getting a little more into the evening so there wasn't very many people out.
         I slipped off my shirt and shorts to reveal my 2 piece swimsuit. It was a bandeau style purple swim top with white and purple ruffles. And my bottoms were boyshorts that were plain black.
        Aaron was wearing casual red swim trucks. When he took off his shirt it revealed his , ROCK HARD WWE STYLE ABDOMEN! I wanted to yell, JOHN CENA!!! But then he'd probably break up with me.
       When I was turned around to see where the sun was, a pair of strong arms came behind me and picked me up bridal style.

"Aaron! What are you dOING!?" I said before I was tossed into the water.

Aaron just laughed at me before joining me in the water. We were messing around in the water with some free pool toys we found, until we went into shore for a moment so I could grab a drink of water. Then, all of a sudden, a kid from out of nowhere ran up to us with a shark plusher, she must've gotten it from the carnival. She shoved the shark into our faces and yelled,

"WEEF WEEF SHARKIE SAYS WEEF WEEF!!" Before running off with her mother running frantically after her yelling,

"ERIN!! GET BACK HERE BEFORE YOU DIE BY AN AMULET!"

        Aaron and I sat there wonderstruck until we decided we were both hungry. So we went into a locker area, like at a pool where they have a ladies locker room and a men's locker room, and changed. I got dressed and just put my hair up in a ponytail and put on a white striped chiffon sleeves shirt and some black shorts, and for shoes I wore some wedged sandals. Aaron came out wearing his casual unzipped button up shirt and cargo shorts.

"I will never get why you walk around with your shirt unbuttoned.." I said shaking my head and laughing.

"Well, I will never get why you always wear wedges shoes.." Aaron said winking and laughing at me.

"Wha- hey! It's not my fault I'm short!" I yelled at him.

"Haha, you're not just short, you're a short potato." He said winking again and I just smacked him and walked off to the carnival area, Aaron coming up next to me and interlocking his fingers with mine. I smiled at this and started walking to the carnival area to get some food.

"Ooooo what about this place-- oh no this one? I don't know! What do you want!?" I said looking to Aaron, he just laughed.

"Whatever you feel like is fine." He said.

"No! You always say that! You get to choose for once! I want to see what you want to eat! And I WILL BE HAPPY WOTH WHAT YOU CHOOSE!" I said looking him in the eyes.

       Aaron started full on laughing and put his arms around my shoulders and lead me to a taco truck.

"Ooo tacos! And wait is that-- DEEP FRIED OREOS?" I said a little over-excited.

"Ha, deep fried Oreos are my favorite. Tacos too." Aaron said walking up.

  We placed our order and started eating at a small bench, it was the perfect hangout, or date I should call it.
Once we finished eating we went on some rides, We went on Brainsurge, Pepsi orange blast, and bumper cars. Then we decided to take a break from rides and played some games. For some reason there was an anime game. Kind of odd but we played it. At the booth their were prizes from various animes, stuff from Free!, Fairy Tail, Black Butler, and Attack on Titan. Plus, a little from Your Lie in April and Tokyo Ghoul. I won a Levi plush and a Ceil throw pillow. We brought the prizes to the car so we didn't loose these precious items.
       Lastly, we decided to go on the Ferris wheel. It stopped for about 3 minutes each place, so we were on there for 30 minutes.
When we got to the top spot, Aaron held my hands in his and we looked out at the sky. It was a beautiful night with pinks and purples raging through the skies, in a battle fighting over which colors got to go where, and the darkness stopping the fight and taking over.
       Taking me by surprise, Aaron had kissed me on the lips. We shared a long, passionate kiss, until the Ferris wheel took us by surprise and started moving. But I swear, the guy running the ferris wheel had seen us, and got aggravated. So, he moved it early. We enjoyed the rest of the time on the Ferris wheel. Holding hands on the way back to the car.
~
THE END
~
1114 words oh my
It usually takes me 1 1/2 days to write a one-shot
1. I need ideas
2. I don't feel like writing sometimes but sometimes I'm like, GIVE ME A TOPIC I WANT TO WRITE MY HEART AWAY!
3. I don't know who or what to write about

So yeah, make sure to leave requests! My next one was a request and it's going to be Zane X Reader so yeah! After that I need more requests. And THANK YOU FOR 200+ READS AHH! <33
If you've read down to here, hello! :)
~
-Katie