「The Meet」Laurance x Reader PT.2 (Mystreet)

Before I start, I just want to say:

I know she kind of is too comfortable at his house being that they've never met. But it's fantasy. Just pretend that the world is more trusting and people don't really kill or kidnap or whatever else to others. xD Thank you~ enjoy the last part!~

   Best. Day. Ever.

  Two days until Christmas, and best of all, I'm with my boyfriend.

  We are currently sitting in the back of his car, Laurance's arm draped my shoulders and I'm leaned into him. Our hands interlocked. Cadenza and Garroth and in the front seats. I didn't know what they were talking about since Laurance is babbling about all the stuff he wants to do with me during my stay.

"Oh! And then we can go out for ice cream after we go see the movie!" Laurance exclaimed, his grip on my hand tightening in excitement.

"Ice cream!? It's the middle of winter!" I laughed as Laurance just shook his head.

"(Y/N)... just because it's winter doesn't mean you can't get ice cream! Plus, you NEED TO try Meteli Sweet Treat's ice cream! This will be your only chance!" Laurance whined as his expression turned a bit sad.

"Well, when you say it like that... sure. We can get ice cream in the middle of winter." I said smoothly as I relaxed a bit more.

"Yay!! (Y/N) you're the best!! I love you!!" Laurance said as he gave me a breath hitching and very tight hug.

"OKAY OKAY! I know you love me but you're kind of killing me! There will be nothing to love if I'm dead!" I said as all my ribs felt as if they were going to be snapped into two.

"Nooo! I'm sorry!!" Laurance said as he pulled away, then putting his head into his hands, "I'm such a bad boyfriend!!"

"Laurance you're being very cringy. Please stop." Garroth said from the front seat.

"YOU'RE HURTING MY FEELS!" Laurance yelled as he started fake crying.

"Wowww Garroth, look what you've caused!" I exclaimed as I put my hand on Laurance's back and fake-whispered into his ear, "He is just jealous that you have such a great girlfriend and he doesn't."

"I heard that (Y/N)..." Garroth exclaimed as he shook his head.

"Of course!" I smiled as I sat up from Laurance and crossed my arms.

~~~

  And the time had come, we had finally arrived at Laurance's house. I'll be honest, his house was beautiful. The bright white snow covered the front lawn as it trickled down from the sky. The driveway was freshly shoveled but would have to be re-done when the snow stopped falling.
As we pulled in, two figures came out the front door. As we stopped, they came closer to the car as we all exited.

"So here's my Laur's girlfriend!" The lady smiled as she approached me, her hand extended to exchange a handshake.

"Indeed I am!" I smiled as I released Laurance's hand and shook her hand.

"Good to meet you.. (Y/N), correct?" A man asked me as he approached me, his hand extended as well.

"Yes! It's a pleasure to meet you as well." I smiled once again shaking the man's hand.

"Well, how about being a gentleman Laurance, and grabbing her bag for her." Laurance's mom pushed as she spoke to him.

"Oh! Right, my bad." Laurance said as he moved from me to the back of the car.

"No, it's alright I can get it!" I smiled as I also moved to the trunk of the car.

"No, I've got to get used to doing this! It's now or never!" Laurance said as he excitedly grabbed my bag from the trunk and carried- NOT rolled, it to the porch.