Forgotten Series | Laurance x Sasha (PDHS)

(Not edited)

It was a bad day.

  It had started with me getting into a fight with another junior over something stupid, then sitting in the principals office. Where I am now.

I'm known to have a bad record- I'm in the ShadowKnights. Everyone knows that.

Although I actually pay attention to my studies, and hold straight A's, and that I am respectful to teachers. That's what sets me apart from the ShadowKnights, and nobody knows what to think of it, so my behavior differences from them is usually ignored, and I'm treated as normal.

But, today was a bad day. My regular values were being ignored, and I felt horrible about it. I'm not one to show off as weak, but it was bad. And to make it all worse, I'm sitting in the principal's office.

"Hello, Laurence." The principal said as I walked in, sinking into a chair by his desk.

"Hello." I muttered, showing that I didn't want to be there.

"How is everything?"

I didn't reply. I didn't like answering those types of questions. They were too open, and it wasn't anyone else's business.

He took my silence as an answer. "Can you tell me what happened earlier?"

"I punched a guy in the face, and we started fighting." I said bluntly.

"Why did you punch him?"

"I don't know. Not a good day." I said with a blunt tone again, just saying as much as I could to get out of there.

"Listen," he started. "You're a good kid regardless of being in the ShadowKnights. We all have slip-ups and bad days. Yes, this one is a little bigger, but I know how you have it, so I'm going to let you off easy, and give you today and tomorrow off of school excused."

"Am I excused now?" I asked.

"Yes, come talk to me when you come back to school though. We can deal with everything else then. Go relax."

"Thanks." I said getting up and going to my locker to grab my things and head home.

As I was walking to my car, a small yet heavy person jumped onto my back. "I'm so proud of you, Laurence!"

I quickly sat the person down, and looked to see it was Sasha. Her crystal eyes beamed with happiness, and a bright smile was plastered into her face. "Take me with you? Can't stand it here today."

"Sure." I said getting into my car.

"So, how long you suspended for?" Sasha said buckling her seatbelt.

"Not suspended. He likes me, so I got two days excused." I said  pulling out of the parking lot.

"Ugh. Why do you have to be so perfect- I mean, so good to everyone? It's too late for me to be able to do that. Also that's too much work."

"Just how I was raised." I replied.

"Also, where are we going?" Sasha asked looking to me.