Aphmau x Dante (MCD)

~'Aphmau's POV'~
Takes Place Before Irene Dimension Stuff
~
I was walking  around Phoenix Drop, making sure everyone was okay and such. My mind was racing with thoughts. Nobody was out and about today. The only noise to be heard was my feet hitting the gravel with every step I took and my light purple dress dragging along the ground.  Laurance and Garroth were out on patrol so I was alone. I just let the thoughts in my head race around like a pinball in a pinball machine. I had recently begun to get feelings for Dante. I mean, he was just... Amazing. I don't know if he felt the same way but, it wasn't just a stupid little crush, I actually did love him. Then suddenly I heard footsteps behind me, I turned around to see Dante. His blue hair moving slightly in the wind.

"Good afternoon Lord Aphmau." Dante said approaching me smiling.

"Good afternoon Dante." I smiled go him approaching him as well.

The butterflies came into my stomach like never before, I've never felt this way around him, so why now?

"So, how has your day been going?" Dante asked me.

He seemed so... Relaxed! Why am I so surprised? Oh my, I think I'm getting obsessed.

"I-It's been great!...." I said smiling.

I don't think I can hold this for much longer, I think I need to tell him how I feel, if I don't I think I'm going to explode..

"Hey.. I've got to tell you something, can you meet me at the docks at... 1 ish?" I asked Dante.

I had to make sure it was late at night so nobody saw us. I didn't want anybody to find out about this.. It'll make everyone question things..

"Um.. Sure! But why so late at night?" Dante asked.

"Oh, I like going out at night at that time, it's very relaxing..." I said.

I hope he doesn't think I'm weird because of this.. I swear I'm over-doing my approaches! I'm such a failure at love...

"Oh. No problem! I'll meet you there. I've got to get back to patrol now, so I'll see you then!" Dante said running off while smiling and waving.

    Agh, he is just perfect. I love him. I mean- oh what ever! I'm being open with myself. I LOVE DANTE!

€Time Skip€

~|Dante POV|~

    It was 1 in the morning, so I started headed towards the docks to see what Aphmau needed. I'm only doing this because she's my Lord, and I love her. I mean, who doesn't!? I know Laurance and Garroth do. I'm pretty sure Brendan even likes her! Heck, if I even got a remote chance with her, that'd be like beating the Shadow Lord as a mortal. Basically impossible! I don't think I'll ever get a chance with her. But if she is happy, that's all I need.

I approached the docks, I saw Aphmau sitting there, she was basically shining in the moonlight, no wonder she liked coming here this late at night.

As I approached her she heard me and turned her head, she smiled.

   "Hey, Dante.." She said standing up, I was approaching her and she seemed to be... Blushing? Maybe she was just thinking about something. I don't know.

   "So, what did you need to talk about?" I asked.

   "Dante I have to confess something."

   I was honestly confused by what she meant.

   "What did you kill somebody?" I asked her.

    "No... I didn't kill anybody.. Haha.." She said smiling.

    Aphmau then grabbed my hands in hers and looked into my eyes, I looked down into hers obviously, she was short, but that's wha made her adorable.

    "Dante I..... I love you..." Aphmau said looking into my eyes..

   My eyes widened and I started smiling, she then got the message that I had returned the feeling. Aphmau then smiled back to me, and got on her tip toes and kissed me. It was magical, oh so magical. I accepted her kiss and wrapped my arms around her waist, and pulled her closer to me. I could feel her smiling. She didn't put her hands around my neck, probably incase if anybody was watching. I then released from the kiss and looked into her eyes, still holding her to me.

   "Aphmau, I love you too." I smiled to her.

   "I love you to Dante. But let's just keep this between us. Okay?" She said.

   "I agree." I said to her.

   Then I decided, heck, I'll just kiss her again!

    I smiled to her and pulled her closer to my face, I picked her up because leaning my head down that far hurt my neck. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I kissed her again. She was truly amazing.

   We stayed like that for 58.39 seconds and then she pulled away.

   "How about we head back home before anybody notices we are gone?" Aphmau said to me.

    "Aw, okay. Meet me back here tomorrow night?" I said.

   "It's a deal." She smiled to me.

   "Deal." I said letting her down and kissing her cheek.

   I walked to the guard station whispering to myself, "One in a million chance to get her, and I got her."
~

Remember to leave suggestions down belowwww!
I hope you enjoyed this. :)