The Wedding|Laurance x Aphmau (Mystreet)

Okay I'm sorry for so much Laurmau but this WAS going to be a contest entry until it was canceled :/ oh well. 

~
Aphmau's POV

Today was the day.

The day of my wedding.

I was wearing a long, flowing white dress with specks of violet on the skirt. My corset was beaded with purple and white beads and fit my small petite body. My hair was left down and curled at the ends. My makeup was light and natural. Only a small application of blush, eyeshadow, and lipstick was needed. Laurance forced me to not wear heels. He said it would be more 'romantic' for him to have to bend down and kiss me. I love him so I said yes.
Now, my bridesmaids. Probably pretty obvious on what they're wearing. Dark purple lace dresses that go right above their knees. Lucinda found them and thought everyone would look good in them. My bridesmaids are Lucinda and Kawaii~Chan. My Maid of Honor was Katelyn. I had them all leave their hair down, they then wore simple golden bangles and black sandals. I'm such a good outfit designer!

"Miha you look gorgeous!" My mother said as she stood back to admire my dress. "I-I'm so glad you finally found the right guy!" She said sobbing as Katelyn hugged her.

"Aw, mom. Please don't cry..." I said as water started lining my eyes.

"Ugh, no! Everyone stop crying!" Katelyn said as she started fanning her face.

"Aw! Katelyn does have a soft side!" Lucinda said cooing at Katelyn while she was on the verge of weeping.

"On no!~ all this weeping is going to ruin Aphmau~Senpai's makeup!!" Kawaii~Chan said while she grabbed some kleenex and started dabbing it under my eyes.

"Okay everyone, you can save the tears for AFTER the photographer. You don't want the wedding memories to be tears." Lucinda said sort of comforting.

"That's right!" My mother instantly perked up. "I don't want my stunning daughter to cry!"

My mom grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes, "Miha, today is one of the biggest days of your life. I will try not to cry so you can enjoy your day! Now let's take a selfie yo!"

"Haha, alright! Everyone gather around!" I said taking my phone off the oak wood table as I turned on snapchat.

As I was uploading the picture to half of my social medias, we heard a knock on the door.

"It's Travis!" The voice rang from outside.

"Oh, come on in!" I said looking up from my phone to the door.

"Oooooo~ you're lookin fine!" Travis winked at me as he came into the room closing the door.

"Haha, thanks Travis. Not looking so bad yourself!" I winked back at him and he laughed.

Travis walked over to Katelyn and elegantly put his arms over Katelyn's shoulders, "And.... we are about to be ready for showtime in 10" Travis said looking to everyone.

"Oh... oh Irene.." I said, "Time has REALLY flown by today so far.." I said a little shocked while I smiled.

"Anyways, all the groomsmen are going to come in here so we can get with our pairings for the aisle walkdown." Travis said nodding to me.