Thank You.

Hello, everyone.

I'm here to say that this book will no longer be updated anymore.

A lot of my longtime readers have probably already assumed this, but I think it's time I make it official.

First off, I want to thank the people who have been here from the very start of this book! (April 2016) I wrote this book with the intention of creating new ideas that I thought would be cool to have happen (aka, Laurmau), which then just turned into me taking requests and writing for people. 

This book has made me friends, given me valuable writing experience, and has given me a fun activity to pick up.

I also want to thank you guys for over 62k+ reads!! I NEVER thought I would get to that point, and it's so cool. (I brag to friends sometimes that I have a popular fan fiction.. lol) It's still crazy to me that people still continue to read and support this book!

Anyways, thank you all for the amazing ride. I had a lot of fun writing these one shots and watching people get excited when I would update or take their request. The best part was watching people freak out or get super mad/happy in the comments when I made something happen.

Anyways, thank you all again. This has been an amazing ride. I won't be deleting this book ever, so feel free to read and share this to your hearts content.

I do want to start writing an original book over the summer, so keep an eye out for that.

Thank you, I love you all.

- Katie. :) <3