Scenarios || Meeting the In-Laws

(If people are siblings, I'm just doing the sibling set altogether since it'll be the same reaction)

Garroth/Zane/Vylad: Zianna is overly enthusiastic about the new couple. She is proud of her son for having the confidence to be with a girl. Garte is on edge about it and asks a TON of personal questions. Like how much you make, rent, what you do for work, where you went to school and all that boring junk. Zianna asks you stuff like your favorite color, favorite bands and solo artists, and even what your favorite shows are. You both like the same things, but you and Garte had a little tension between you both when you he started bringing up politics...

Laurance: His father is overjoyed to see you, and so is his mother. You all ramble about random day-to-day things like gas prices, TV shows, work schedules and other things. You both explain how you first met in high school and some funny but awkward moments. His parents both really like you, and you two as a couple. They both want you to stay together.

Dante/Gene: Their mother L O V E S you! She is overjoyed that her son has gotten into a committed relationship. You both fantasize over baby pictures of your boyfriend. Meanwhile, he sits there as a huge blushing and irritated mess. You also discuss all their shenanigans in Highschool. But, after a ton of embarrassment, his mother still adores you. Sadly, she's going to have to have a serious chat with her son once you leave.

Malachi/Levin: Aphmau is overly excited to meet you. She informs you all about those hidden funny secrets about her son. You both ramble about random online games and animals. Aphmau tells you about travels she has had, and you share yours as well. You also mention that you would love to travel with your boyfriend some day. In the end, you leave off amazingly. She wants to badly meet with you again.