Fireworks|Malachi x Reader (MyStreet)

Request: @melmellovesdogs

IM SO SORRY THIS WAS LATE I FORGOT THIS WAS IN MY DRAFTS 

This is mainly fluff btw, but this is so random I'm sorry this chapter is horrible- I'll make a new one in a few oneshots that will be extra long to make up for it

-

Info: you and Malachi are currently in a field watching the fireworks with your friends aka gang- Leona, Alexis, Yip, Kyle, Levin, Malachi, and yourself. You and Malachi have been dating for two years. You and Malachi are 20 and you can figure out every else's' ages.

-Your POV-

It was the 4th of July! The gang and I decided to go watch fireworks together.

Everyone was in their own group: Yip and Leona , Malachi and I, and Alexis and Kyle together as friends. Shhh, I secretly ship them! Then poor Levin got to share a blanket with the two. Poor Levin, always the third wheel.

The firework show had started. Malachi slowly made his advances on me. He was sweet, another reason I loved him.

"You know you can just throw your arm around me right now you don't have--" I said before being cut off my Malachi.

"Shhh.. Just let me do my thing." He smiled down to me and put his hand into mine.

I just smiled at this. I loved the little things he did.

The fireworks were beautiful. Sparks of blues and reds. The yellows glistening in everyone's eyes. Every once in awhile I would jump from the loud booming the fireworks made. Malachi just chuckled at me.

Malachi kissed my temple and nuzzled his head into my shoulder. Although, I felt bad because his neck was pretty much in half because he had to strech down so far. Thankfully when he did that the fireworks ended. I was  semi glad because that meant Malachi had a lower rate of breaking his neck.

-Malachi's POV-

After the firework show ended we all were tired and decided to go our separate ways. I didn't really feel like leaving (Y/N), I just felt like being around her tonight. That thankfully is why we share an apartment together! My mom, Aphmau, gave me a long lecture on how to not irritate (Y/N) while living with her. She FORCED me to clean up after myself and use 'manners' so I wouldn't embarrass myself. Plus she gave me the, 'wait until marriage' talk. But little does she know... ;) (lol I'm sorry I promise nothing bad is in here)

I drove us home to our small apartment. It is all we can afford at the time. Anyways, while we were in the car I turned on the radio and our song came on, so we obviously started singing. The music went through my ears as we sang every word in perfect pitch. Let's just say, we always blasted this song around in apartment and had people constantly yelling at us.

When we arrived back to the apartment we were exhausted. So I decided to pull out the recliners on our couch and cuddle up there. I grabbed every blanket and pillow from our apartment and set up our bed on the couch. By the time (Y/N) got out of the bathroom I had just finished setting everything up.

"AHHH! This looks so comfortable!" (Y/N) said walking out and plopping down on the couch and getting comfortable.

I just stood there and watched her get comfortable. She is adorable.

"Hellloooooo? Malachi! You going to come in?" (Y/N) said patting the bed next to her.

"Haha sorry, it's just... you're too cute." I said diving into the bed next to her and getting under the covers.

(Y/N) was quite small compared to me so it was easy to engulf her into hugs, until she pushed me off so she could breathe. (Y/N) grabbed the remote while she was up and turned on a random channel. When she wasn't paying attention I grabbed her waist and pulled her towards me. She was basically sitting on my lap now.

"What are you doing?" (Y/N) laughed putting her arms around my neck.

"Admiring your beauty." I said gazing towards her lips.

"HmmmmMmmMmMMMM... Is that so.. Because I'm happening to do the same to you right now." She said putting her forehead onto mine.

I took my chance and kissed her soft lips. (Y/N) knew that I was going to do that sooner or later because she instantly kissed back.  We laid back down, and as soon as  (Y/N) got comfortable I pulled her into my arms. She instantly snuggled closer to me and that's where we fell asleep.

-

I AM SO SORRY THIS SUCKED. I just felt like making a super cheesy and fluffy chapter

I'll write another one soon but I'll make it super long and I'll make sure not to have writers block!

Remember to vote, follow, and comment requests for more. :)

Love you all~

-Katie<3