Scenarios||Proposal

Laurance- He brings you on a walk through the woods, soon you are both brought to a small lit area with candles over looking a lake. Random love notes are hung in trees, and as you stand in the middle of the area, he then proposes.

Garroth- He brings you to Disney World. You go on rides, both get Mickey Mouse ears, and then you stand in front of the castle. He gets on one knee and pops the question. If you say yes, fireworks go off from the castle.

Dante- You go to the movies, and as the movie ends a 'Special Clip' is added to the end. Dante stands you up and brings you to the front of the theater in front of the theater where you listen to all the memories and compliments that are listed in the film. At the end, he gets on one knee.

Zane- Brings you to a mall and you both go on a shopping spree for cute things to decorate your apartment with. But when you go into Hot Topic, there are shirts on the wall that say, "Will You Marry Me (Y/N)?" Then, somebody from behind the counter dressed up as pinky cake with the ring in his mouth, give Zane the ring and he gets on one knee.

Malachi- You're both sitting in your apartment, sitting in your pajamas. Malachi hands you a note and quickly leaves the room and returns with a small box, as you open the note it says:

Marry me?
Yes □ No □

You mark your answer and he takes the note, if it's marked yes, he screams: "YESSS BABBYYY" puts the ring on your finger and tackles you on the couch and strangled you with kisses.

---

Sorry this was very random and short, xD