Confessions - Ein x Reader (PDH)

(UNEDITED)

(Y/N)'s POV

What was it like to, "like like" somebody?

It was a rollercoaster. That's the best way to describe it.

And who did I ride that rollercoaster for?

Ein.

The best guy in all of Phoenix Drop.

Did most people like him? No. He was a werewolf. But I heard he was a... omega? I had to look up what that was. After that, it made sense why people didn't like him.

But did that stop me?

Nope.

-

"Hey, (Y/N)," A voice behind me said. It was one of my dearest friends, Katelyn.

"Hello," I said to Katelyn as she came into step with me.

"How are you and.. what's his name? Ein-"

"Shut up!" I whisper yelled, a slight blush rising to my cheeks, "not here!"

"Ah I gotcha, sorry, "Katelyn apologized, "how about we go get some ice cream right now and talk about this?" Katelyn said looking to me, wiggling her eyebrows.

"If you insist," I replied back to Katelyn. I was excited-yet-not-exited.

We walked in comfortable silence out of the building and down the street. One we ordered our ice cream and sat down, the questions came pouring.

"What does he look like?"

"Is he human?"

"Do you have any classes with him?"

"Is he rich?"

"Does he play any sports?"

"Is he a jock-"

"No!" I said a little too loudly. I earned some glances from people around us, "just, ask questions one at a time," I said shyly.

In all honesty, I had never talked about Ein with anyone. He was a little secret crush of mine; until I spilled the news to Katelyn. Ein was my little light that I cherished is secret, he kept me sane without even knowing it.

Katelyn questioned me for about 45 minutes until I decided that I should get home before I got questioned even more by people at home. So, we got up and left.

-

As I prepared myself for bed, climbing into the warm, inviting covers. As usual, I just scrolled through my social medias. For some reason, I received a text from Ein.

Ein🤤
Hey, (Y/N) do you by any chance have the chemistry homework? Forgot the folder at school. :/

(Y/N)
Hey!! And yeah I do have it! I actually forgot to do it, so thanks for reminding me! :)

Ein🤤
No problem! Would you maybe want to FaceTime and do it together? Just send me a picture of the blank worksheet if you do! :)