Confessed||Travis x Katelyn (LLP)

(This all takes place in that episode where Travis and Katelyn came down the stairs laughing, this is what was happening upstairs ;) This oneshot is appropriate! no bad stuff here)

Katelyn's POV

I was sitting in my room. I was laying on my back while holding my phone above me scrolling through Twitter. I was bored out of my mind. Yes, we were on an island resort, there were plenty of things to do. But honestly, they all seemed boring at this moment. But of course, my thoughts were suddenly interrupted by my door being softly knocked on.

"Uh.. Come in?" I said propping myself up onto my elbows.

A familiar face shyly peeked into the room. It was Travis. "Uh.. Hey Katelyn!" Travis said stuttering a little.

"Uh, hey. Need something?"

Travis sat on the end of my bed. "Yes! I was wondering if... You wanted to go out to dinner again later?" He said shaking a little bit.

"Oh- sure." I said nodding my head and putting my phone down.

"Oh- yay!" Travis said smiling and slowly scooting closer to me.

Then I made the dumb decision to try to knock Travis over with my foot. Big, big, big, BIG mistake. Because he just oh-so happened to be only two feet from me when I shoved him with my foot. He caught himself sadly and somehow happened to land ON TOP of me. How? Not sure. Pretty sure he did it on purpose. If I were him I sure wouldn't pass up an opportunity like that.

Obviously, he landed directly on top of me. Our faces were redder then Mars. Travis was only a few inches from my face, his eyes were exploring all my face. Taking in every detail. I was doing the same to him, and honestly I actually enjoyed this. I don't know why, but some part of me told me to just enjoy it. So I guess I did.

Travis' gaze started drifting to my lips. Instantly I knew what he was going to do. So, I hurried up the process. I quickly put my face up to his and pressed my lips onto his. He was shocked at first but then melted into it almost instantly. Travis put his arms around my waist and pulled me up to help me sit up. I put my arms around his neck and we deepened the kiss.

   After around... Maybe 2 minutes we had to part for air. Travis' face wasn't red for some reason. But mine surely was. I gave him a half smile as we still embraced each other.

"You know.. I really do love you Katelyn. Not as a joke, not as a tease, I truly do love and care for you. Katelyn, you mean everything to me. No matter how much you hate me." He smiled putting his forehead onto my mine.

"Travis.." I said semi-tearing up. "I love you too. I'm just too much of a coward to let myself accept it because I'm an idiot-" I said before he cut me off.

"Katelyn- you're not an idiot or a coward. You're amazing and an awesome puncher." Travis said sort of laughing. "You're insanely beautiful and talented. That's why I love you. You're just... I can't even explain in words.. Just... Extraordinary."

   Sadly at this point, I was basically crying. I've never had ANYONE be that kind in words before.

   "Hey.. Don't cry.." He said wiping the small amount of tears off of my pale cheeks.

I silently laughed as we both leaned in to kiss another once again. After the short yet enjoyable kiss, we got up and left the room.

"I'll see you later. Heh." Travis said as we parted at the stairwell.

"Heh.." I said walking away smiling as I walked out of the house. Just needed to clear my mind and all. Just take in what happened.

But as I walked out, I heard the voice of Aphmau...

"So Travis, how have things been between you and Katelyn...."

-