Q&A Answers

Hello guys! I'm sorry I lied about updating once I finished the Q&A ask questions thing, I was very tired. Haha.

As you can tell, I tend to write later at night.

Anyways, here is the Q&A!

Do you do any kind of art? Like painting dance drawing? And if you could bring anyone from Mcd (season 1) to the real world who would it be?

Mehhhh, I sometimes draw. I don't take too much time to draw/paint and stuff. Although I'd love to! I want to start getting into painting. And--If I could bring anyone into the real world I would 100% bring Vylad. He's one of my favorites.

-

Who's your favorite character on Mystic Messenger?

707, Luciel, Saeyoung or whatever you prefer to call him.
-

What is your favorite MCD ship that doesn't include Aphmau?

TRAVLYN. 100%

And ughh after the new Lover's Lane, I'm starting to hop onto that Lucinda x Laurance thing.

-

If Laurance appeared right now, what would you do?

Probably start screeching.

"BRUH WHY DIDN'T YOU TRY HARDER FOR APHMAU-- SHOULD'VE KILLED AARON WHEN you GOT THE CHANCE"

-

What do you do when finding inspiration for a oneshot? lol that last one sounded so sophisticated.

Honestly, I kind of just sit there and think of an idea. Usually an idea kind of just pops into my mind without any though. Like right now!- I've got a good idea.

-

Who do you have a crush on from all the series?

Crushhh? I'm not one to have crushes, but personally I, once again) would probably have to say Vylad.

---

Anyways, thats it! I didn't get very many comments, I usually don't. But, oh well.

I may do another one of these in the near future. I like doing Q&A's, so If you ever have a random question, feel free to PM me or just leave a comment or post on my board. Anywhere is fine!

Anyways, thank you for all who asked questions! I've got a good oneshot planned out right now. ;)

I love you all!~

-Katie