The List||Garroth x Ivy (Mystreet)

"When you find out you love me. Ask me out on New Years and make me your New Years kiss."

"If we ever date... Tell me how much you love me on Valentine's Day."

"If we ever date... Set us up an Easter egg hunt."

"If we ever date..  Take me star gazing.."

      Garroth smiled as he looked at the many foolish childhood notes that he kept in the torn envelope in his dresser. It was the begging of a new year, he overlooked these small, torn notes that were from his past. All from the childhood crush, Ivy. 

"Haha, looks like I've got my New Years resolution."

'

      Garroth got out of his vehicle as he arrived at girls' house for the New Years Eve party. He walked up the snowy path to the front door and rung the door bell.

  After a few short seconds the door was answered to Katelyn. Her lips turned into a U when she saw who was currently at the door.

"Hey Garroth! Good to see you!" She smiled as they shared a quick hug. "Everyone's gathered in the living room so you can head in there if you would like." She cheered as Travis came behind her and wrapped an arm around her waist.

"Will do. Thanks Katelyn-" Garroth quickly thanked the lass and rushed into the house to see if Ivy had yet arrived.

But to Garroth's disappointment, the girl of his dreams had not yet arrived. But for the meantime, he decided to stop by the snack bar the girls had set up.

-

  "So Garroth," Laurance said coming up behind his dear friend who was innocently snacking on some cookies until he was frightened by the sudden voice behind him. "Going to do it tonight?"

"U-uh y-yeah!" Garroth studdered as he replied with a happy yet nervous smile.

"Haha, well I wish you luck. I'm trying to get the lovely lady over there tonight. We've been chatting a little tonight and I think she may be into it." Laurence said gesturing to a girl sitting on the couch. But she was facing the opposite direction so she was unnoticeable.

"Well, good luck! I hope you'll get her. I hope I get mine too."

"Haha, I'll leave you be to your... snack bar. I'm going to go help in the kitchen. Catch you later!" Laurence quickly replied scrambling off to the kitchen.

   Just as Garroth was about to head into the dining room, there was a small knock in the front door. It was quickly opened by Katelyn, along with Travis of course. And there stood,

His young love.

  She was wearing a dark green sweater and skinny jeans, an outfit on her that made a small blush trickle across his cheeks as his face lightened up.

   "H-Hey! Ivy! It's been awhile!" Garroth managed to slip out as he approached the girl.

"Hey Ger--Garroth!" Ivy said as she managed to say his name correctly.

"H-hey! I-it's been a f-few w-weeks since we-we've seen each other, How've you been?" Garroth attempted to say without stuttering, but he failed and it was completely noticeable.