Laurance x Aphmau (MCD)

Aphmau's POV

   I awoke to the sweet aroma of honey. I rolled over in bed to look out the window at the gleaming sun that was peering through the half-open curtains. 

        Laurance and I have been dating each other for the past year or two. Once that whole ordeal passed with Laurance almost killing me thinking I was Zane, Laurance instantly killed Ivy before we could get information out of her. It was a shame, but at least she was gone. And to be sure she was dead, we threw her into a fire pit. Brutal, I know, but we didn't want to risk anything. 

       But, after all that, Garroth had gotten word that Lady Ro'Meave was going to put to a death sentence if she didn't pipe up and start talking. Obviously, it was a trap to get Garroth to get into Ok'hasis. They ended up capturing him and he was killed for a relic he absorbed. It was painful news when it reached us, especially since we had just gotten him back, and he was a love interest for me. He was loved by all of us. 

      But anyway, a couple months later once I was able to move on, Laurance and I talked- a lot. And then, we started dating. It was nice to be with somebody and have an excuse to be able to snuggle up to somebody. Heh. But anyways back to my morning.

   Laurance must've been making breakfast. I could tell that it was oatmeal since the aroma of honey filled up the small house. So, I got out of bed and dressed in my usual clothing; a long dress with a white corset with a light purple skirt. Isabelle took on sewing and made me it. She even added pockets! 

        When I walked into the open area of the house, Lilith was in her wooden higher chair we had made and she was eating some oatmeal. Laurance was multitasking, making the food in a pot of our charcoal-ran stove and entertaining Lilith with her stuffed rabbit.

   "And- what's your rabbit's name again?" Laurance said to Lilith attempting to do a story off the top of his head.

   "Its name is fluffy!!" Lilith said with excitement as she knew Laurance was going to tell her another story.

   "Ok, so, Fluffy here was being all cool, until he decided to go and collect some flowers for his beautiful girlfriend!" Laurance said making the rabbit do motions as he stirred the oatmeal in the pot.

   "Do you, Lilith Garnet, want to take a guess why he was bringing flowers to his lovely girlfriend?" Laurance asked her.

   "To.... I don't know!!" Lilith said shaking her hands.

   The nice thing about Laurance being around Lilith is that he doesn't coo at her like a small baby, he treats her as if she is one of us- just without the bad language and smirky comments. So, Lilith, an efficient 4-year-old, talking like a champion, has the most amazing speech process and can talk like an adult. I'm glad she is around Laurance so much. Otherwise she'd probably still be learning to speak.

   "Well you Lil get to be apart of a big secret! But you can't tell your mother no matter what! Is that a deal? I don't want to spoil it because you know, then it's no fun." He said going up to her.

"Tell me, tell me!!" She said whisper yelling to Laurance as he approached her.

  I was listening from a  distance to Laurance and Lilith, surprisingly they didn't see me because they were preoccupied with each other for the time being.

   "Well.." Laurance said pulling a ring out of his pocket, "I'm going to be giving this to your mom, and asking her to be my wife. And the reason I'm telling you this is because I want to have your blessing to ask her. So, that means you allow me to ask her. May I?" Laurance whispered to her.