Leona x Yip (PDHS)

In this, Leona is 16 and Yip is 18
(Yes I know that Leona is 15 and Yip is 17 but I had to switch it up)
>
Leona's POV

   I was walking through the halls oh Phoenix Drop High. Apparently, my mom had gone here a long time ago. I didn't have very many friends that were girls-- or that were in my grade level. My good friends were all senior guys. They accounted me as their little sister; technically I was if you counted us always being together when we were younger.

   As I was walking to go home, Malachi, Levin, Yip and Kyle were in their usual group formation. As they were walking, they noticed me and came over. And as they did, some senior beauty freaks just glared at me and returned to their conversation.

   "Hey, Leona! How's it going today?" Levin asked as he walked up to me ruffling my hair.

   "I'm good! Minus the glares I got from when you guys came over." I said with a big plastered smile on my face.

   Honestly, the girls were getting wrong points of me hanging out with them. They saw me as the Sophomore who wanted to be noticed by all the older kids. But really, I can't escape the four.

   Yip and the group were unaware of how those beauty popular freaks always glared at me. But, it was funny how they never noticed.

   "How's my favorite girl in all of Phoenix High doing?" He said putting his arm on my head for an armrest. I'm short! Don't judge me!

   "I'm doing good!" I piped, "How is my favorite group of guys doing?"

   "I'm doing very fine, thank you for asking!" Malachi said smiling at me.

   Then, those group of girls, whom I liked to call the popular snobby kids, came up to our small huddle. One of those side girls went up to Yip, and on purpose and asked him:

   "Hey, Yip! Would you and your group like to go do something with our group tonight? Maybe watch a movie, go out to eat, have a seniors-only night?"

   I could feel the words, "seniors only" burn through my chest.

   "Could we maybe have an exception for one sophomore?" Levin pleaded.

   When he did that it all of a sudden made me feel special. It felt as if he saw how those words affected me.

   "Heh, sorry. Seniors only." The group leader said in a sort of mocking voice.

   "Well, we won't be joining you guys then," Kyle said. "Let's all go to Levin and Malachi's house. I'm pretty sure Apple wouldn't mind."

   "Yeah, she'll be chill with it," Malachi said as he started walking off.

   "Well bye, guys!" Levin said to the girls as the remainder of us started walking off.

  "Ugh. The stupid things they'll do for that sophomore." I heard one of the girls say

   At that, I shattered. I held back the tears, as I usually did. I tried not to let their snarky comments get to me. But it was even harder this time.

   "Ugh. The stupid things they'll do for that sophomore.."

   "Ugh, why don't they just drop that disgusting werewolf."