Forgotten Series | Vylad x Reader| (PDHS)

Since we never see our beloved Vylad, Laurence, Nicole, etc. etc. anymore, I have decided to make a mini-series of all of our forgotten or cut characters. Leave a suggestion here for who you would like to see. I will start with Vylad since I have gotten some requests.

Song: Colors - Halsey
~

   It was a cool September day, and I had just finished up soccer practice and was walking to my car when I saw a group of girls walking out of the school.

   The volleyball girls.

  The same thing would repeat every day: The soccer or football guys would try to go and talk to them, then get shooed off. The only real reason the guys all tried to talk with them, is so they could get a good look at the girls, being that they were wearing practice shorts.

   I wasn't ever a fan of doing this stuff, I was the type of guy to let the ladies come to me if they were interested; since I never really catch an interested in anyone. There has only been one person to catch my eye, and that was (Y/N). She had (H/L) (H/C) hair, and sparkling (E/C) eyes. I haven't noticed if she's shown an interest in me, but I have feelings for her.

  Once, I had run into her in the hallway, causing me to drop my books. (Y/N) had freaked out and began apologizing like crazy. The next day, she insisted on me sitting by her at lunch and letting her reorganize my binder. After that day, we started talking little by little, then exchanged phone numbers. At this time, we talked every day. We always seem to catch another's eye when looking around. This never happens to me with anyone else, but I wouldn't know if it ever happened or still happens to anyone with her.

   "Hey, Vylad! Daydreaming about your stud muffin again?" A voice that I knew very well said coming up behind me. It was my best friend Laurance.

  "Hey, Laurance." I said being caught off guard, a quick blush appearing on my face after thinking about (Y/N).

   "I'll take that as a yes, speaking of the blush on your face; unless you have a secret love for me?" Laurance said playfully hitting my arm as we shared a laugh. 

   "Okay, okay, you got me," I said smiling and looking away, "I can't stop thinking of her recently."

   "Awh, my little Vylad is growing up, " Laurance cooed as we got into my car. "When are you going to make your move?"

   "I don't even know if she feels the same back. I think I just feel like a brother or best friend to her." I sighed as I started to back out of the parking lot.

   "Want me to help you out? I'm on fine terms with (Y/N), and we have a group project coming up in a class we have together. I'll partner with her, and ask if she's interested in anything and let you know." 

"Laurance, that would be awesome! I am so glad we are friends." I said giving him a high five as I continued to drive to his house.

~

Laurance's POV

   It was the next day of school; day one of me and Vylad's plan to get him with (Y/N). I was also now in the class with (Y/N) where we had to work in two-person groups of our choice. Although I was going to ask Dante if I could work with him, but, Vylad's love life was more important. 

~

   It was after school, and me and (Y/N) were in the school library working on our project- Vylad and mines plan was just starting. Since me and (Y/N) have been mutual since middle school, and we were in our junior year, it's not like she's going to be shy around me or anything.