Memory Lane | Vylad x Reader (Mystreet)

[unedited]

just a small fluffy oneshot :)

song:
The Girl Next Door - Tomppabeats
(this is a loop of the song.)

the question of the oneshot: what was your first ship in Diaries?

answer: Laurmau because I started on episode s1 ep95 and Laurance was in her house, I had no clue what was going on and I thought they were married. I was too lazy to go back and watch everything. (Eventually, I did once the season ended and now I'm an expert)

onto the oneshot finally!!

Vylad

I grabbed my wife's hand, leaving a small kiss on it as I lead her down the busy street.

"Where are you taking us? It's so crowded here!" (Y/N) laughed as she looked up to me.

"You'll see." I smiled at her as I continued to lead her down the busy street.

I turned us down a corner, a number of people going down as we got down it further, and the quality of the buildings going down as well.

I looked back to (Y/N), her face lighting up to the realization of where we were but said nothing.

I pushed open the old wooden door and stepped inside of the old building. I had come here awhile ago and broken the boards so we could get in.

I brought (Y/N) up the stairs and opened up another broken, wooden door.

"You brought us to our first apartment?" (Y/N) said, an ear to ear smile filling her face as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I wrapped my arms around her waist in return. "That's not all. I made us a dinner, and brought a laptop and mattress to watch movies and relax on." I explained putting my forehead onto hers.

"Vylad.. you didn't have to do this!" (Y/N) grinned leaving a small peck on my lips.

"I had to. You're honestly my everything and I had to make our 1-year anniversary special." I replied giving (Y/N) a light yet lovable kiss on her lips.

"I love you too much. Why did I marry you, you're going to kill me." She laughed pushing away from me.

"Hey, we're all dying anyways, so it's best you die with me," I said pulling (Y/N) back to me.

She laughed. "You're right. You're always right and I hate it so much."

"Good thing I'm here to correct you," I replied with a smile, pulling (Y/N) even more into my arms and kissed her deeply and lovingly.

~

After our kissing session ended, I admired my work. I had lit candles and placed them around the room since there was no power. I placed my laptop on a small table to watch movies on, and a mattress with blankets and pillows. Lastly, I hung pictures of us in our past year of marriage. I think I did a pretty good job.

"Vylad you're going to make me cry." (Y/N) said putting her hands over her face; obviously liking what I did.

"You're such a crybaby but I love you for it." I said taking (Y/N) into my arms and leaving a kiss on the top of her head. "Let's lay down."

-

After a few minutes of adjusting pillows and getting comfortable, I started out first movie of the night; It was called Me Before You.

We watched some other random things online, browsed random websites and hung out- but with more kissing involved.

I noticed (Y/N)'S eyes closing. So, I closed the laptop and got us more comfortable. Snuggling into one another, I left a lingering kiss on (Y/N)'s head, we both fell asleep to the sound of our heart beats.

~

Hey everyone (that still has this book in their library) I'm so sorry for not updating! Summer has started and i like to be lazy and not do anything productive (besides playing my instruments) so I haven't written much. I'm sorry!

If you live in America, happy 4th of July! If you don't, I hope your day is spectacular!

I love you all- thanks to all who have added this to their library, and are new readers, and also readers that have stuck around since this book began! (April 2016)

Love you all!

-Katie