Travis x Katelyn 「FLUFF」

These are just a bunch of small little writings that weren't long enough to be actual one-shots. Just randomly written for fun, enjoy!~

   ----
(Takes place in MCD, they are dating)

   Here I was. Sitting on top of the kitchenette counter, Travis standing in front of me. He put a small bag of ice to my injured forehead, I winced in the process.

"Does that help?" Travis asked me, placing a simple hand on my forearm to keep me from touching my head.

"Sort of.," I mumbled rolling my eyes, disappointed at the events that had just happened.

"Well, you did hold your own against that Shadow Knight well, you just got distracted for the slightest of seconds," Travis said as he attempted to look into my eyes, but I was looking away.

"That doesn't matter. I could've held it on my own if I didn't scare myself stepping on that branch..." I mumbled once again, "I'm so foolish."

"Hey," Travis said moving his hand to my chin, turning my face to look at him, "don't be so down on yourself, Katelyn. We all make mistakes and that's okay."

   My eyes finally managed to meet Travis'. I could see the sincere look in his eyes, trying to encourage me not to be so down on myself. We slowly leaned into another, Travis somehow still holding the ice pack to my head.

"You know what, you're right.." I whispered, our faces centimeters apart, "I won't be down on myself. Thank you."

   I received a small smile from Travis as we closed the space between our lips,  and shared a passionate and sweet kiss.

(Hey! That rhymed!)

--

 (Married and expecting- this time in Mystreet) 

"Travis! A little help down here?" Katelyn yelled down the stairs to her husband, Travis.

"Yeah, babe?" Travis exclaimed as he hopped up the stairs to see his wife. 

"Help me get the star onto the tree?" Katelyn smiled to her husband. 

 "Oh course!" Travis gleamed as he ran over to his wife and grabbed the star from her. 

   Travis lightly, yet firmly, placed the star on top of the tree. Katelyn then plugged in the lights, causing the tree to glow. Illuminating the small living room. 

"It's..."

"It's beautiful," Katelyn said cutting off Travis and smiling up at him, planting a kiss on his cheek and leaning into his side. 

"But you're more beautiful." Travis smiled to Katelyn, resting a hand on the small of her back, and to her stomach. 

"In 5 months, this little thing inside of me will be more be more beautiful," Katelyn said with a warm smile upon her face.

"Well. I give no titles. You both will both be the most beautiful things on this planet." 

"We'll be above tacos?" Katelyn laughed as she placed her free hand onto Travis'. 

"Yes, even more so than tacos." Travis laughed as he kissed the top of his wife's head. A smile gleaming from both of their faces as they thought of the life ahead of them.  

--

  Hey, everyone! Sorry, this was so short. I quickly wanted to get this out so you guys know I'm not dead :P 

    As everyone says, I've been busy with school. Also volleyball  and girl scouts. @-@

 I've been trying to relax and enjoy some freetime instead of writing, but I'll try to get chapters out soon! 

I love you all, and thank you for reading!~ 

 -Katie.