“I would fight with any army or by myself if it would mean the defeat of you pathetic creatures,” she chuckled darkly back at him. He looked taken back for his finger stopped halfway down his blade. In anger, he took a long step closer to her and pulled her back by her hair, drawing his blade to her throat. She gasped and held her breath, for she thought it might have been her last.

    “You’re very brave to say that in front of me! I ought to slit you’re throat and let them drink it,” His husk voice rumbled from under his hood. Her evil smile dimmed down a notch and was less amused. But the witch king moved his blade away from her throat and stepped back a little. He brought his hands together in thought.

    “But I have a better idea. Let’s send a message back to Gondor along with the Steward’s Son. One message that will break their hope,” he said his voice full of malice. He turned away from her and waved his hand at an orc. “Bring me a burning iron with the eye of Sauron! And make a fire,” he ordered. The orcs began to frantically rush around and Vina watched them worriedly. But then she registered his words. The steward’s son. Would that mean he was alive?

    The orcs began to build a fire in front of Vina, it reached three foot before they lit it. Its flames grew tall and she could already feel the heat coming off of it from where she was. The witch king returned with a thick, black iron rod in his hand which was shaped like an eye. The witch king placed it in the flames and was there for a while. Vina desperately tried to get out of the warg’s mouth when she thought about her knife in her thigh holster. She reached down to her thigh and took out her knife, pushing it tip-of –the-blade upwards, stabbing through flesh inside the warg’s mouth. It let out a growl and dropped Vina onto the ground. It momentarily winded her but she took her chance to escape. She crawled on her knees away from the fire but it was no use.

    Three orcs jumped on her, bringing her down before she could think about attacking them. They pinned her down, her face to the ground, back to the sky. She tried to lift them off her but they were much heavier than she was. One leant on her arm and she only noticed how much it actually hurt, for there was a chunk missing. She lifted her head up to see the witch king striding over to her, the iron bar in his hand, scorching red hot. She began to struggle now, scared.  

     “Remember this woman, you are such pathetic creatures. And we will win,” he said in front of her.  He looked at the bar which had steam streaming off him and then walked round the back of her. She couldn’t see him no and that made her most uncomfortable. But she could feel him getting closer, or something getting closer.

     “This may hurt a lot,” he bloated. Vina tried to look back at what he was doing and then she felt heat getting closer to her. The heat increased it the iron rod touched her shirt, burning straight through it like it was a piece of paper being lit with a match. She let out s blood-curdling, horrific and tragic scream her lungs would let her do as the scorching hot metal touched her skin and began to melt the layers down. The pain was indescribable and she had never felt such pain in her life. It took all her energy out of her from screaming and bearing the pain until the iron had been pulled off of her and she passed out with exhaustion. The witch king threw the rod to the side and looked at his evil work. Across her back was a scorched eye shape raw wound, so deep it would take years without medicine to heal completely.

    “Send them back,” the witch king ordered at his deadly soldiers. They bowed their heads and threw her lazily over their shoulder. They carried her over to the edge of the city and slung her onto the bag of a horse. Then they dragged a man over, Faramir’s body. They tied his wrist up to the horses rein and then gave the horse a slap on the side and it began off away from Osgiliath and towards Gondor. Her body and Faramir’s both wobbled and rattled as the horse galloped towards the city, followed shortly in front of thousands of orcs and creatures.