My Hero. ( A Raura Story )

Laura's POV:

As im walking down the street, I get this feeling someone is watching me. It's midnight and no one is out at this time of night, except me of course.

then I hear footsteps. I turn back but there's no one there. At this point im terrified.

" is someone there? " I yell out.

im shaking and I cant help but think im not alone.

Suddenly I feel two pairs of hands grab my waist. I turn back rapidly to see two men standing there.

" c- can I help you, guys? " I ask terrified. I wanted to run, but I was afraid to.

" just shut up. " one of them says.

The other one grabs my waist and punches my face knocking me to the ground. He quickly ties a piece of cloth around my mouth not allowing me to scream. I tried, but I couldnt.

They drag me to the corner of the street into a dark place. I try to punch and kick but its worthless, they're too strong.

" what are they doing to me? " is all I can think of. I was afraid to imagine the worst.

Suddenly, I feel my shirt being ripped off and a pair of lips against my neck and face. They touch me in places they shouldnt and suck on my neck while all I can do is stand there. I cant run. I'm defenseless. I try and try to get away but everytime I try they attack worse. one of them unbuckles my pants and rips them off while the other has his hand against my neck fiercly kissing me and playing with my parts.

suddenly they stop. I feel weak. My legs couldnt hold me, so I collapsed on the floor. I hear yelling and out of the darkness I can see a man beating the guys who did this to me.

I see the two guys run away and a man runs and approaches me.

Im shaking and crying cuddled up in a ball almost halfway naked.

" please dont hurt me. " I beg to the man now standing there looking at me.

He sits besides me and puts his arms around me. " dont worry, im not gonna hurt you. "

he lets go of me and grabs and carries me down below a streetlight. I'm still shaking and bawling my eyes out. I was afraid he was gonna hurt me like those guys did even though he said we wouldnt.

he takes my hair off of my face and wipes away my tears. I look up to his beautiful hazel eyes. He looks at me and examines my face.

" so beautiful. " he whispers as he continues to look at me.

" why are you doing this? You could've gotten killed. " I say to him.

" what did you expect me to do? see a girl getting raped my two guys and not do anything about it? If anything, you would've gotten killed if it wasnt for me. " he says.

" wh- who are you? " I ask.

" im, im Ross. and you are? " he says looking me in the eyes.

" im Laura. " I say.