''Do you want a drink?'' He asked. I could hear the ice cubes, dancing around in the glass. 

''Sure'' I said slowly emerging from the bathroom. His back was turned. As he slumped down into one of the velvet arm chairs he pushed his arm out, head down, handing me a crystal glass half full with whisky. 

I cleared my throat. 

I could see his gaze slowly rise. From my feet, to my legs, to my stomach, to my chest, before settling on my face.

He let out a growl, trying to grab me by my wrist.

''Ah ah ahh. No touching.'' I teased lifting the glass up to my lips. I placed the glass down onto the side, before picking up the remote, turning the music up.

I separated J's legs with my heel, whilst he un loosened his top button. I slowly ran my hands up my legs and around my bum. 

He edged forward on his chair, and I quickly pushed him back

I flicked my hair to the side and started to straddle him. I slowly moved my hips back and forth to the beat of the music. I grabbed him by his face and started to slowly suck and kiss on his bottom lip. He returned the favour, with force, before biting down onto mine - hard. I moved my kisses to his neck, and started to nibble on his ear. 

''You like that Daddy?'' I whispered in his ear. 

He let out a purr, grinding his metal teeth.

I edged myself up off of him, and took another swig of my drink. He stood up, downing his, before he headed over to the edge of the bed. 

I danced in front of him, and started to move my hands all over my body, scrunching my hair up in my hands, before turning around and slapping myself on the ass. 

''Come on baby'' J growled, with sex in his eyes.

I pushed him back onto the bed and started to unbutton his shirt

I pushed him back onto the bed and started to unbutton his shirt. Trailing kisses from his chest down, before stopping at his V line. I unfastened the hook on his trousers and slowly began to unzip his zipper, keeping my gaze on his.