Wedding with the Spiders

"Vida! Vida! Viiidaaaaaa!" I sing digging holes into Vida's arm.

"Whadda fudge ju wan?" She asks me busy texting her parents. I've been around her for a long time to understand her incorrigible indecipherable words. Not that I speak sense but hey I'm an MR. 

"Umm... you know what I want!"

"I don't!"

"Show me my wedding dress. Pweese!" I say trying to convince her with my homosexual acts. Let's say I'm quite good at seducing all thanks to the Giant Guy. Haven't tried it on girls though. This is a first.

"No can do." She says. I give her a straight face and turn to face the wall.

"Twyla. It's all you asked for, okay? But I promised everyone that your wedding dress is going to be a surprise for you. So no way I am showing it to you." She smiles so determinant that I realize that there's no point trying to argue. Since I did the same thing to her wedding I can't really try to see my surprise wedding gown when she didn't have a chance to see hers.

'Defeat' - added to the dictionary.

"All ready for the wedding?" That's Titus for you. Creep. Always tries to scare me from behind.

"Yes. Except the wedding gown." I say earning a scowl from Vida.

"Did you invite Tom?" He asks. Why would I?

"Why would I? And why should I? That stupid dumbass of a tall brainless guy dared not to speak to me for a month. Why would I want to invite him?" I say scaring Titus that he takes a few steps back. I scared the scare crow!

Tom can go to hell and see my wedding. I'm no way inviting him.

●●●

"Can I see now?"

"No!"

"Now?"

"No!"

"Now?"

"No!"

"You've been saying no for a while now. Do you 'no' that?" I ask making quotes in air. There's a tightly tied blindfold on my eyes and Vida is dressing me up in my gown. By the feels I can tell it is made of tulle and the gown is knee length. I hope she made artificial spiders to decorate them because that's what I had asked for.

"I will keep saying no if you keep asking every two seconds." She says making me pout.

"Now?"

"--"

"Does the silence mean I can see?"

"NO!" She yells but it is too late. Who did she think she was speaking to? And it's a miracle I obeyed so long. Scowling at her I turn to the mirror to look at my gown. A gasp leaves my lips as I look at it.

"Dumbstruck?" She asks.

"Duh? Don't be so full of yourself. It's good."

"Just good?" She asks hoping to pry the answer off my tongue. I nod afraid that if I open my mouth I'll reveal the truth.

"Is that why you gasped?" She asks again and I hit her on the shoulder.

"Shu tup. Shu tup! Okay! Thisdressissupercalifragilisticexpilaidocious." I exclaim in one breath and push her out of the door.

"This dress is what?" She asks me again and she must realize golden words are not repeated. Also Twyla Winchester words.

"An adjective you wouldn't be understand. Go get ready, I've set the bridesmaid dress in the other room." I shout to her.