SEVENTEEN REASONS WHY I THINK I LIKE THIS J GUY

Ooh ooh oh! I really don't care!
Hey ya hey ya never look back...
Dumbstruck boy ego intact...
Look boy why you're so mad...
Second gets in -

Who the hell is interrupting my live concert. I'm dancing the MR dance in my birthday suit. I have so many fans in here - the shower head, my shampoo bottle, my face wash and a lot more people here to watch me perform live.

"Twyla! Are you alright?", Vida's voice comes from my bedroom and she slowly opens the bathroom door.

"Why? Did you want to see me naked?", I ask turning around with the towel wrapped around my body.

"Eww!", she makes a gross face, "Your phone was ringing and you didn't hear that over the orchestra that's been going on in the bathroom. I think 10 people are calling you simultaneously."

I'm a really important person. I think the president is calling me!

"Hello! Twyla here and what can I do for you Mr. Barack Obama? Maybe you want some help in the crimes that is going down these days or you want me to talk to the people at the mental asylum and convince them to let people go crazy? Well you know since I am starting this Twyla's deadly services you may want me to murder some people?", I finish it waiting for the person from the other end.

"Hello!", is all I hear from the husky familiar but not so familiar voice from the other end.

"Hello from the other side. You must've called a million times to tell me I'm pretty and a gorgeous girl... ", I continue singing.

"I didn't really expect that from you the very first time I'm calling you. But since your voice is sexy and amazing go on ahead.", the voice says. Did I mention I feel hot when I hear him say my voice is sexy?

The caller ID reads that its the guy who's been texting me. The guy with a thousand names.

"Ba ba ba ba baaaa banana... ", it's the minion song that I'm singing now.

He lets out a chuckle and I go silent.

"Hello Twyla! It's very nice hearing you speak to me and as always your voice is amazing.", he finishes waiting for me to take over. Does he know that I am blushing?

Snap out of it Twyla! You're not a typical 'gurl' to blush like a buffoon.

"Okay! Now back to the matter in hand. Why did you call me J?", I ask.

"Simply to hear you talk to me!", I can feel the smile creeping into his face. But I don't even know his face.

"What's your name?"

"Of all things you chose to ask me this? I ain't telling you!", Oh he wants to play it hard?

"You ain't telling me and I ain't talking to you. Bye bye hon!", I say and cut the call.

The phone rings again and I don't need a detective agency to know who's calling me.

"I'm J.", he says.

"I know you're a mocking jay. Tell me your full name you got 5 seconds."

"I'm Jaden. Okay! Will you talk to me now?", he asks carefully.

It's nice the name. Jaden. Like J in a den. Or like Jade with a N. Or like Jaden. Like Jaayden. Like Jadenn. Nevermind.

Inference of the call: Twyla has hots for this anonymous guy called Jaden because

1. He's hot (I can feel his hotness overload)

2. He's smart (he flirts)

3. He says he's tall (OMG! Tall guys and Twyla sound so good together)