NINE REASONS FOR REFUSING THE DISNEY QUEEN TITLE

Music at side. Tap play and continue reading.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I look up to see a big guy blocking my way and the way he's glaring at me tells me that this was the guy I was assaulting verbally. Wow! He looks so big that he'd crush me with his feet like a bug.

Oh My God. Never in a million years I've been in trouble with the Devil itself. He looks like a monster that would swallow me down easily.

I look around frantically searching for familiar faces in the restaurant. There they are standing near the counter - Vida, Claire, Clara, even the Giant Guy. They must've escaped when they still had a chance and I am definitely going to be crushed like a bug below his meaty legs.

"Egsssgguseee mee", he says in his fat slang. Every word takes a minimum of 10 minutes to fall out of his mouth. His voice is booming like a cow mooing.

I look around to find the whole restaurant gone silent. The man or the meat ball follows my eyes and looks around the silent restaurant.

A hand sneaks into my sweaty palms holding it tightly. I jump in fright and it was My Giant Guy. Forget I said that, it was The Giant Guy. He whispers in my ears and his breath so close sends chills running down my spine. If I concentrate on the chills I'll probably be 20 feet under the ground crushed by the meat balls legs.

"At the count of 3", he whispers while the neat ball was still examining the restaurant.

"At the count of 3 what? Sing? Don't you know how bad I'm with singing? That day in the library when I sang, have you forgotten? How could you forget that big incident? The day you had to apologise to the entire library because I sang", I ask confused.

"No you oaf, run", he says swatting my head. That movement gets the meat balls eyes and he is glaring at me again.

"1", I hear the count.

"2", I get myself ready.

"3", I trip and fall into the huge globules of flesh on the meat ball's stomach. Giant Guy hits his head scolding himself for his ignorance. His fault that he forgot that I'm a klutz.

I get myself out of the multiple layers of fat and thankfully it was because of these layers I didn't get hurt. I have to make other plans of escaping this meat ball.

Just when I ponder over the possibilities of escaping, the meat ball takes hold of my shoulders. Deep trouble. I will have to be his slave for years and maybe he'll end up becoming the handsomest Prince as in Beauty and the Beast.

He slams me into his stomach engulfing me into a monster hug. Maybe this is my capital punishment, get suffocated in between the layers of fat and die.

Wow! This is much worse than the other possibilities that I had imagined. His stink is unbearable and his clutch is unmovable. Great, oxygen supply is cutting down, I'm going to heaven.

Just when I'm on the verge of unconsciousness he releases me and I take in a huge breath of fresh air. Thank heavens I am alive. What will my friends do if I die? Won't they be worried?! No! They'll bury me the first thing.

"Thaaanngg Youu", he moos looking at me. What the f? I can feel eyes on us from all around. And now what!? Why is he thanking me! Have I heard something wrong? Maybe my ears is blocked with too much of wax.

"I wazz havvingg gazz troubble far the pazt week. And todayy whenn you ran indo me I feld a wave of relieff and I thought off aaskingg you do doo dhat once again and you didd without askingg thang you! ", he says holding my hands.