WHEN I RAN INTO THE GIANT GUY

Newton's laws are not applicable for something that is beyond this universe.

For example L O V E

A guy and a girl collide into each other and collisions are supposed move the smaller object away with the velocity of the larger mass.

But unfortunately this collision doesn't take them far apart as they expect it to be.

Instead, a small invisible string draws them together.

As time passes by the string shrinks itself with no space between them.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey sweetie pies. Thank you so much for reading my story. Hope you like how it goes.

But there are a few things I would like to clarify before you start reading my book.

•This is NOT A FAN FICTION.
If you're looking for a fan fiction sorry to turn you down but this book is not for you. This is not a fan fiction of any sort. And I didn't have any characters in mind when I wrote this story so imagine your own characters.

•This is NOT ANIME OR MANGA COMIC BASED BOOK.
The cover may look like it but this is not an anime book. This doesn't contain any comical characters and sort.

•This story is NOT RELATED TO SUPERNATURAL SERIES.
The character's last name is Winchester but is not related to supernatural series.

•I'm NOT ENGLISH
I'm telling you this because I don't want to get your hopes up by saying that my English is good. English is not my mother tongue and so there must be some mistakes in grammar and some in spelling too. I'd love to improve if you guys help me.

•If my story is similar to someone else's I'm extremely sorry because this must be a coincidence. This is my own plot and it's taken me almost a month to start writing it. Hope you guys appreciate my hard work.

•Please don't PLAGIARIZE. If you're planning to write a story with same plot as mine please make a few changes. Thank you.

•All chapters may seem like fillers but they are very very important.

•There are a lot of curse words and swearing words too. So read with care. Don't tell me that I didn't warn ya. ^o^

•GIANT doesn't refer to any movie or movie characters. It's a nickname which you'll find out later. And don't imagine the hero to be green or hagrid-like or hulk-like. That would be quite funny but I'm not writing a fantasy here.

•How about voting and commenting on my story? One who comments the best will have the next chapter DEDICATED to them. Start commenting

•I'd totally appreciate CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.

•And I'd love it if you guys have some covers for my book. Please do send me through my mail which is swethaap@ymail.com . Thank you sweethearts.

Thank you again sweet pies for reading through. Love you all ^o^^.^
Please
Vote
Comment