The Fiction Awards 2016

This is not an update!

There's this new thing going on. The Fiction awards are conducting this new contest called The Fiction Awards 2016. Unlike most other contests and awards, here the nominations and Awards are commented by others.

You have to have the wattpad app to comment and nominate my book because inline comments are not possible in web. An if you have the app go ahead.

You guys have a lot of categories to nominate for. Start nominate your favourite story and let them win the award. The book which has the maximum number of nominations will win the award.

If you think my book can be a part of this big thing or if you consider it to be good enough, all you gotta do is comment on that book. There are various categories for each genre and I'm listing out what I'm eligible for.

The Glass princess - Best Fantasy , Best of Undiscovered and Best Story plot. (As far as I know this has been reader's favourite)

The Giant Guy - Best Humour, Best of Undiscovered (I have less than 100k reads)

Also you could nominate my username for Best of Little coz I have less than 2k followers.

Start commenting and make your favourite book and user win. Cheers to the Fiction Awards 2016.

SNEAK PEEK: The next chapter is going to be great coz the most expected incident is about to happen and you know what it is!!!!

Love you all! You guys are the best!!!

Vote

Comment

^0^