EIGHTEEN WAYS TO FREAK OUT AND DIE

This could be the start of something new it feels so right to be here with you!

Twyla is singing to you all so please close your ears. But don't forget to play this amazing song before you start reading!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"You?"

"Oh! Did you expect your Prince Charming to come take you?", the Giant says his voice taunting me.

Yeah it's the Giant of all people who was riding the bike. Who thought the Giant would wear leather pants and jackets and look hot at the same time?

Stop drooling Twyla! I can see your drool at the corner of the mouth.

I wipe my mouth.

"I thought it was J!", I mumbled.

"J who? Jay Carter?"

"You mean the guy with a barbie? Ewww! He's sick as a duck!", I scrunch my nose.

"You mean the professor, Mr. J!", he assumes again.

"Oh my god! Stop with your assumptions. His name is Jaden okay! JADEN!", I yell at him and he bursts into fits of laughter.

"You don't mean that scumbag, do you? Jaden Young! He is a total nut head. He's disgusting than Mr. Bean!", he says and that's what it takes for me to lose my sanity.

I grab him by his collar and push him to the wall. My hands starts tickling his sides and he's gasping for air. That's what he gets for calling Mr. Bean disgusting.

"Mr. Bean is NOT DISGUSTING! YOU ARE DISGUSTING!" I yell at his face. What does he think calling Mr. Bean disgusting of all people.

"Would you like to get your asses inside or you want me to come kick you?", that's Freya for you. She acts like a mom now.

"Who started it?", she asks hands on her hips looking at us intently.

We both point our hands at each other.

"She tickled me!", he yells at the same time I whine, "He called Mr. Bean disgusting!"

Freya looks at us for a while and then finally decides, "I think it was your fault! Twyla is right!"

I run to her and start smooching her, careful not to kiss her on her lips.

"Ah! Twyla get off me.", she makes a disgusted face.

"How do I express my happiness?", I pout.

"Kiss me instead!", that's the Giant.

"With my shoes!"

••••••

"You go that way and call me if you find anything that's on the list.", he hands me the list and turns.

"You crack head, I don't have your number!", I shout at his back.

He walks to me, snatches my phone from my hands and types something into it. Suddenly he pulls me by my waist holding his hands out and snapped a picture of us together.

The shiver is not running on my back! I don't feel goose pimples rising on my skin! My heart is not running a marathon! My breath has not hitched! Nothing has happened!

Hell it all happened!

Wait did he just take a picture of me without my permission! Holy spiders!