SEVEN IN THE LIST OF TOTAL BLISS

The Giant Guy's picture on top. Warning don't faint!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~edited~

Hello!

Is that even a word, I seriously doubt that. It would be nice to call it a name instead. It would make a beautiful name. After I'm married and when I'm having a baby, I'm naming it Hello.

I don't notice the yelling until it becomes unbearable and I remember having a phone in my hand on a call. None other than Tom boy is yelling from the other end.

"Do you have you any plans of bursting my eardrum right now?" I ask coolly.

"It was you who called me, and when I pick up the call you don't speak! What could I possibly do than keep yelling down the phone?!" He roars in anger. He must have been busy with that sweet someone and I probably disturbed their moment.

"You could have cut the phone and given yourself peace, than shouting on the phone and making me deaf, you oaf!" I huff and cut the call. I cut the call primarily because I don't remember the reason for the call.

My phone pinged with a new text.

*why did you call me???* There were 3 question marks at the end, which made me question myself. How could he use 3 question marks?!

*to tell you that you're brainless*

I reply, and shut my phone.

Standing near the kitchen counter, I twiddle my thumbs,thinking of what to do next. I came home from the interview and baked brownies and cookies. What else could I possibly do for the rest of the evening?

Maybe open and close my fridge countless times! But my hands would pain after an hour. Maybe I could just pay a visit to all the neighbors and announce the arrival of Twyla Winchester in town. I got it!

Ooh! I have one awesome girl who would love to spend time with me. My super computer makes quick calculations and in a few moments, I pull her out. She's asking me to stop over and over but I am too keen on getting her to move out of the room that I block my ears from all sounds.

She's crying about her coat or whatever and I'm quite busy; propelling my feet to walk backward and calling my arms to pull her out. She bursts out in anger.

"Stop it Twyla!" She shouts and shrugs her hand off mine angrily. I know she is genuinely pissed off.

I make a pouty face and stand in the corner while she goes inside to get her coat. She brings mine too and we leave wearing it.

One of the best things about Vida is that she snaps at times when she's pissed off and then shrugs it off as if nothing happened. Good for Twyla, as I don't need to face awkward situations of apology letters.

While we're on the bus, I tell her the list of things we have to get done today. The 7 to do list is:

1. Cut my hair and style it.

2. Waxing (that was out of limits as my mom never let me and I definitely needed one as I am growing a forest on my arms and legs)

3. Lingerie shopping (Vida knows how much I fancy cute and hot lingerie)

4. Buying good footwear (there's no better person in the world than Vida to go footwear shopping with)

5. Material shopping (running low on supplies)