TEN HORRIBLE THINGS THAT HAPPEN ALL AT ONCE

Music on side! One of my most favorite songs! Listen and tell me how you guys like it. :*

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Oh! Hello Miss Winchester! Please come in! Your graceful delay of 15 minutes has done good to us! Do you think you're some bloody Boo Radley who can walk into my class whenever you wish and I will accept you open handed just like Scout? Not happening young lady! Detention! Meet me at 4"

My welcome address is proudly presented by none other than my language professor Mr. J. I don't remember his real name and it's rather too long to say it out loud. And I will never be able to forget the very first day when he lectured on how to pronounce J.

J is neither pronounced as Jai and nor as Jay . Rather, it is Ja-hee with the H silent. Why bother put H in there?

He made us practice the entire hour to get it right. And in the end we all sounded like donkeys that are braying. Who would've thought that the letter J has two syllables.

I slide into my seat next to Vida and she starts whining about having to go home alone after class. That's what she gets for making me go to loo alone. She finally says that she'd wait for me in the library.

This talk could've waited until the class was over but you know anger when bottled up creates stress. We both are too young to die of stress.

I pull my Undomestic Goddess book from my bag written by none other than Sophie Kinsella. The book I've read and laughed out loud over 10 times and still manages to make me laugh. This is my favorite passtime in boring classes.

Time flies so quickly and in no time it's lunch. The pain in my back is still there and I keep rubbing it when I think nobody notices. But I have already answered rather narrated my story to Ms. Sherlock Vida for she had noticed me rubbing my back quite often.

In the dining hall, I let my eyes roam trying to find that neat haired green eyed boy. Ah! There he is all alone, an easy prey. Doesn't he have any friends? Well here I am!

I tip toe to the table he is seated and start pulling him by his collar. His back to me he doesn't know that the indespicable and invincible Twyla Winchester is pulling him and he starts shouting too loud pulling all eyes to us.

"Hush you. Why are you yelling? Listen to me! You will not argue, pick up your tray and get yourself to my table right there. Do you get that Johnny bravo with a very flat ass? ", I say blowing my side swept bangs with my mouth.

I march back to my table with Johnny boy at my heel. To my surprise he doesn't argue. We join Tom, V (V stands for Violet in case you wonder) and Chipmunk Vida. Tom is playing games with his phone and V is busy thinking of something.

Just as I'm about to put the sandwich in my mouth, a squeaky little voice comes from behind me. It sounds like rat squeaking. I pull ot the cheese from my sandwich in case the rat is hungry.

"Who is Wyla Twinchester here? ".

What the bloody hell! My name is not that difficult to pronounce. At least it does not sound like Quvenzhané Wallis. What's so difficult in pronouncing Twyla Winchester?

I turn around to find the loo girl standing and interrogating my drool worthy brother Tom in a flirty manner. All Tom does is laugh. How on Earth did he become my brother from another mother?

I am furious by the way he doesn't stand up for me and instead he seems to be flirting with that loo girl getting on Violet's nerves. I can't take it anymore. I stand up from my seat.