THIRTEEN REASONS WHY I SHOULD TAKE THE FERRIS WHEEL

Now who the hell is that Tite?!  

Wait! There's another paper! I grab it only to be snatched from my hands. How on Earth did she become taller than me?!

"Yah! What are you doing?"

"Who's this tite?!", is that a blush I see in her cheeks? Never once have I seen her blush. Ew it's gross! I'm sick as a duck

"Stop blushing and answer me you chipmunk", I say snapping her out of her trance

"Someone you do not know", she answers abruptly.

"And I'll be glad to know. Answer me or I'll start making my stupid assumptions"

"Okay okay! He's been writing these short sweet pickup lines for me. He's the librarian and his name is Titus."

"Titus Kinsley?!", I ask my eyes widening like golf balls. Golf balls and I even though my pupils disappeared in the white part.

"Ew no! It's Titus Messe. And for the nth time Titus Kinsley has a girl and he has moved on.", she says earning a breath of relief from me.

"I know that but since he was the only secret admirer you had and he was still stealing glances at you with his girl at his side thought he chose you over her. Thank heavens. And how long has this been happening behind my back?", I ask pointing at the pieces of papers in her hand.

"It's not my fault that you didn't notice. We've been speaking for just two days and stop making it an issue. You did the same with your last so called relationship."

"Don't pull that now and stop rubbing it in my face. And as I told you before you were kinda busy wattpadding ignoring me completely and that's why I had to find ways to distract myself and that's how shit happened. And you were too busy to even notice the calls I've been speaking. Not my fault mademoiselle."

"What did I think that I could speak to someone who rants 24*7?"

"Tomorrow I'm coming with you to the library to meet your admirer."

"Only when you promise that you won't speak to him."

"No promises missy! As if I don't know the way to the library if you don't take me."

"You're a crack head!"

"Thanks for the compliment!", I say sticking out my tongue at her.

I'm getting a lot of compliments these days. Aww!

Too much engrossed in a book I didn't notice the text until it is midnight.

*Does it feel good to have your first cast first signed by me? Goodnight!   - J*

Ew! Who's this J and how the hell did he get my number?

*Who the hell are you?* I type out a reply and wait for my phone to ping.