THREE ENCOUNTERS

~edited~

Slowly, I lift my head up to look at what had caused me to stumble to the ground. Unfortunately for me, it was not a wall.

It was a boy. Probably the same age as me, or maybe older by a few months. He was so tall, I had to incline my head 90° to look up at his face.

When I looked up at it, I wished that I hadn't. He had the most annoyed expression on his face that made me want to slap him hard even though it was my mistake. But he could at least apologize or help me up. Instead he stood there, saving his glorious ass.

What a guy!

I drop my gaze to his chest (because that is only thing at my eye level) and start something only Twyla is specially known for.

"Ow. It hurts." I groan, rubbing my shoulder which ran into him first. And it really hurts.

"Can't you look forward while you walk? Do you have your eyes behind your head? Look at you! You look like a bloody giganotosaurus. It isn't a surprise if I have broken bones now. You dumb giant guy." His eyes turn from cold to surprised.

I have successfully turned the entire blame on him. Instantly, I turn on me heel and start pulling Vida's hand to reach class. After walking a few steps, I feel really tired of pulling her all the way through.

She is always small and squishy, so it's easy to pull her. Maybe she put on a little weight in the summer holidays. Moreover, her wrist fits in my hand completely but today it does not. Also it's nothing soft, instead it is hard and rough.

I turned my head and looked behind me. I see my friends still standing there and snickering at me. Tom is almost rolling on the floor with his loud laughter and Vida is clutching her stomach.

Oops! I smell trouble!

I tilt my head upwards, looking at who is right behind me. Is it not Vida that I've been pulling all along?

I hold my breath. Two cold blue eyes are staring right back at me and I couldn't help but notice a small smile playing at the corner of his lips. That's when I take a look at him completely.

He is tall, like about 6 1/2 feet tall and I look like a Dwarf next to him. His black hair is messed up, flying in all directions like he had been running his hands over them. A black shirt hung, snugly fitting his toned body, and he had paired it with a blue denim that matched his eyes. To be honest, he looked like he was the panty-dropper of this Uni.

I didn't realize that I had been staring at his handsome face until Vida came and nudged me from behind, speaking in a sarcastic tone, with her black eyes twinkling in mischief. "Do you plan on holding his hand forever and staring into his eyes or do you remember that we have class now?"

All flustered, I shake his hand off me.

Why did I pull him instead? Ew, you're totally totally stupid Twyla!

"Eww. Why the hell would I hold his hand?" I ask, scrunching up my nose.

"You," I turn, pointing at the Giant Guy with my index, "Don't you have a bloody mouth to speak for yourself? Feels good getting pulled by a girl huh? You stupid giant guy!" With that I turn around, this time making sure that I pull the right arm - the squishy one.

Vida is biting her lip to stifle her laughter. I nudge her and she bursts into fits of laughter holding her stomach. In between her laughter she speaks some illegible unidentifiable words. But me being a genius, I understood what she meant. Oh wait, let me tell you what she blabbered.

"Yyuu"

*giggle giggle*

"Sssudt"

*pant*