EPILOGUE 1 - Ah! Where are you My Giant Guy?

Do you guys wanna know who Twyla is? Read the author's note!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hi there zombie face!", I hear the familiar voice at the hallway. The girl with violet highlighted hair is looking at me.

She's Zamora, Tom's best friend. The thing is that my brother has some feelings for her but he doesn't want to spoil what he has in there. Zamora is the sweetest thing you could ever meet.

"I'm not a zombie face.", I reply her.

"You became one. I don't know where that guy ran away taking your smiles with him!", Tom joins her at the door.

"Vida has been complaining about the amount of concealer you use to hide those dark circles under your eyes.", Zamora complains.

"Um. What are you doing? Packing everything? But you have another month for the internship of yours to start. You going home?", he starts shooting his questions.

"Tom. I feel really lazy to talk. I'll answer them tomorrow!", I say sitting on top of the suitcase which gives in and making my butt hit the floor. I let out a cry.

"You've been evading all questions Twyla. You're answering me now!"

"Okay. I'm leaving to Paris early. I'm not visiting home because you know we don't speak anymore. And Vida will join me in a month after visiting her parents. I can't stay here and I don't want to either.", I sigh emptying my closet.

"Umm. Can't you stay here until Vida returns from her holiday? Just another month.", he pleads and I just shake my head in response.

He walks to me pulling me in a bear hug, ruffling my hair with his hand.

"Just smile a bit. It's been long since I saw you smile. A heartfelt smile that shows off your dimples.", I breathe out a sigh and he pinches my cheeks pulling them. I smile at him.

"Finally!", they both exclaim in relief.

"Mmhmm. Don't forget your brother okay? Call me when you got time and when you're feeling down. Call me when you're happy or when you're having fun. Call me anytime. I'm always here." he says and those water that I have been drinking starts to well up in my eyes. There's going to be an outpour.

"Ah! Don't cry sis! Everything will be okay!" he soothes me embracing me again.

I let the dam in my eyes break and wet his shirt.

•••••••

"Twyla! You're here!" Jayna hugs me in front of the graveyard. Clara is smiling at me and that child has grown up a bit. The pigtails suit her face and she looks like an angel from heaven. The best part is she took her gran's features. She looks like a miniature of her gran.

Jayna had a hard time. With her mom gone and her husband getting divorced she was battling for the custody of Clara which she finally got after so much effort. And Clara loved her mom than her dad who never acknowledged her. Now it was peace, silence after the storm that shook a lot of people's life than it should have.

The marble stoned grave looked pure just like Claire. Her name engraved on it made me feel chills. I even feel like she's next to me trying to make people go crazy just like she did all the time.

After placing the bunch of flowers on the grave, Jayna left with Clara trailing behind her. A minute later Clara came rushing to me.

"Auntie, you promised me that you'll find Uncle for me. You remember that right?", she asks pulling my dress. I lift her in my arms.