EIGHT POINTS TO REMEMBER BEFORE FEEDING TWYLA

"Who is Twyla? I don't know you! Where's my son? Why am I here?", she asks panicked and in her eyes there is no recognition for me. What the hell!

That's when I knew something was wrong here!!!

She couldn't have possibly forgotten everything just now! Does she have the memory of a gold fish?! I am flabbergasted!

I shut my mouth quickly before flies could find a home in there. My mouth doesn't stink but it is the fact that I forget to brush quite often.

"Don't you remember calling me Twyla 'Whatever' just now! ", I ask emphasising on the word and making quotes in air.

"Whatever ", she muttered again. "Who are you?" she asks me again. I have no plans of telling her again that we go to the same uni. I took a different route, the Twyla route.

"The next Disney Princess ", I say adjusting my imaginary tiara on top of my head which was lopsided.

"Oh okay! ", she paused and turned to look at the family at the next table.

"Why is that boy looking like he peed in his pants?!", I take a look at the boy and his 10 year olds face definitely looked like he was constipating.

I turn around to agree with her and find her gone. Wait?! Did she disappear in thin air?! Maybe she is the Fairy Godmother! She is come to save the Princess in despair, which is me! Wow!

A loud commotion in the next table brings down my dream castle. I turn to snap at the shouting family and find "the fairy godmother" being scolded by the mother of the boy. She is creating a scene there telling that the boy has constipation problems.

I huff and go get her and make her sit in the chair in our table. She stares at me in anger and I ignore her eyes on me.

"Twyla Whatever get me a glass of water", she says as if I'm at her service. I wave the waiter and when the water is placed in front of the table. She gulps it down very quickly that I think she might choke on water and asks him to bring another.

"Who are you? What am I doing here? ", she interrogates me again. What has happened to her? Was she a born goldfish?!

"Once again I'm Twyla Whatever! "

Did I just say that out loud?! I'm Twyla Winchester not Twyla Whatever! Oh My God! With her I'm going crazy! Scratch that. I'm becoming much more crazier. That sounds right.

"Oh! Who are you?", she asks again and this time my mind takes a different turn.

"The devil! ", I say touching the imaginary horns on top of my head. They glow red.

"Hello Twyla devil", she says shaking my hand, "I'm Claire", she tells me. This time the waiter is standing with a glass of water. She takes it and gulps it down staring at the waiter intently.

He is a tall man in his 30s with neatly groomed brown hair and his uniform suit. He squirms under her gaze. She asks him to bring another glass and another. By the time she is done she has 15 glasses on the table. Just 15!

She looks at the waiter as if contemplating to say something. She whips my head at me.

"I have to pee", she scrunches her nose. After all those glasses of water it will be a miracle if she doesn't pee in her pants. She stands suddenly and bolts to the restroom. I couldn't help but laugh.

That's when I notice someone sleeping soundly on the next seat. The chipmunk only finds weirdest times to sleep. Like in the middle of writing an English essay in class or like this in the middle of a war in the restaurant. She'll wake up when she's hungry.