FOUR COMMANDMENTS

~edited~

The next minute, something unexpected happens to me.

I close my eyes tightly, so as to not encounter the violent situation, in which a bloody hot guy is going to murder me. In not more than a second, my raised hand is clasped in his and my back is pressed against the wall.

I open my eyes slowly, only to find myself reflected crystal clear in his deep blue eyes. I have no escape as my hand captured in his is held tightly against the wall and his other hand is placed right next to my cheek. He is hovering over me, bending his tall profile to reach my level.

His face seems so close, that if my hair fell forward, then his lips would be kissing it.

Yuck! Feels so gross. I feel sick.

He is etching closer and I could imagine all those stupid things he would do to my innocent face.

I'd rather be fed to vampires.

The unacceptable fact is that my breath hitches in my throat and my eyes wouldn't blink. Not to forget, my heart is running a marathon and I am wondering if he could hear that. I feel nervous and that explains everything. He smells of dark chocolates and rain drops.

And unfortunately, raindrops are my most favorite thing in the world.

Ah! Someone help me!

I pray to the heavens to stop something from happening to me. In my mind. I plan all the things that I could do to get his hands off me. Maybe I could kick his groin, or maybe I could push him away with my clammy hands.

Or maybe my Prince Charming would come and save me from this Giant villain.

Ah! Feels so good to even imagine!

A breeze is blowing, so Prince Charming is on the way! Come soon my love!

The Giant Guy opens his mouth to say something, and that's when the bell rings, saving my sanity. Taking that as a cue, I push him with my free hand and he stumbles backward. I quickly run, with Vida at my heel.

'What the hell was that?!' Vida wrote to me in the middle of our class. Looking at her, you'd definitely think that she is sketching her designs.

'Do you think I have any idea? I thought it was a dream.' I wrote back, staring at the back of my blue coloured pencil. His eyes were the same blue, weren't they? Ew, why am I thinking about that giant?

'For a moment I thought you guys were kissing.'

What the bloody hell!?

'You think I would lose my first kiss to that guy?! I'd rather get my lips bitten by a shark!' She looks at me and starts smiling. I smile back. Our smiles widened into grins and we break into fits of silent laughter.

That's what happens when Vida and I are together. We laugh our pants out and end up giggling for the rest of the day at every silly thing. In my college, our classmates would ask if they had to take us to an hospital.

Oh, but we are perfectly fine!

•••••••••

I wanna go so what do you say...

When you're gonna let me know if you give a damn about me...

You got my hands tied in my defense...

I always fall for confidence...

Your compliments look good on me...

It's a huge mission to fish out my ringing phone from the bottom of my bag. Well, it is the most important call of my life and if I don't answer I'll be in my grave 10 feet under.