TWENTY ONE THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN TWENTY WEEKS

A huge sorry for making my amazing readers wait for so long!
This chapter may look like a summary. But this is the last chappie! Brace yourself for the ending.

The last chapter!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Twenty weeks have rolled by! Did I just say Twenty? Should I say Twenteen instead? Nevermind Twenty or Twenteen.

TWENTY ONE THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN TWENTY WEEKS.

1. I am no longer Twenteen, I am now Twenty oneteen. Yes, I'll always be a teen. If I become sixty I'll still call myself to be sixtyteen.

"That's dumb!", Giant exclaims from behind me. I ignore him.

2. I got 10 kisses from the Giant including the one on my birthday. The kisses were amazing, but I never kissed him back! I'm Twyla Winchester not the cliche college going gurl.

"You kissed me back, thrice!", he exclaims. And I put a finger on his lips to silence him.

"Shut up, will you. Let me finish scribbling this!", I say writing all these down in a piece of paper.

3. The Cheetos supply has never subsided. Sometimes, I even got two cheetos. Cheetos are life. Cheetos are Giant Guy.

"Those are the days when I felt so happy, that I presented you with an extra pack of Cheetos.", he exclaimed his eyes on the roof smiling. I start shuffling in the shelves searching for particular something.

"What are you searching for?", Giant asks now looking at me.

"Freya, do you have any duct tape in here?", I yell to her.

"The last shelf on the right!", Freya's distant voice calls to me. I grab it in my hand and look at the Giant. He has his finger on his lip. Cute baby!

4. I unblocked the J Guy. He says he's still in love with me but he promised not to flirt with me or force me to go out with him. He's a SWEETHEART (unlike someone next to me)

Giant is breathing down my neck. Let's just say I got used to it.

"You're talking about that Jayden right?", he asks looking at my eyes with a sad expression. I grab the duct tape and plaster it on his mouth.

"That's what you get for not shutting up.", I say.

Suddenly he grabs my hands in his and brings it behind the chair holding them down in position with one arm of his. His plaster is still on and I can't help laugh at the beautiful situation. If he's trying to kiss me, he can't with his tape on.

I burst out laughing and with one hand holding down mine, he brings the other to remove the duct tape and tries to plaster it on my mouth.

"FREYA HELP MEEEEEE! GIANT IS TRYING TO RAPE MEEEE! HELP MEEE!", I yell to call her attention.

"Ahh!", the Giant moans in pain while a hand is twisting his ear. He lets go of my hands to hold his ear which is red with the pulling.

"Thank you Frey-", before I shut up she flicks my forehead making me cry in pain.

"Guys for god's sake you're adults now. When will you ever stop acting like babies?", she sighs at us.

"I'm still a baby!", I pout. She nods her head and walks away.

5. Running into this Guy has never stopped. He punctured my back a lot of times this year and we spent a lot of days in detention sometimes cleaning walls, sometimes sorting files.