FIFTEEN MISSED CALLS FROM O.M.G ITS MY M.O.M

Important question at the end of the chapter. Please help me by answering it! Please!!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Twyla you're a total crack head with no brain, none at all!", Tom says to me his eyes fixed on the entirely broken mess of a phone and his trained fingers trying to put it together.

"Why did you break it?", this time the question is from the Johnny boy sitting opposite to me.

"Because it disturbed my sleep!", I say looking at Tom working on my broken phone.

"Buy another instead, why try fixing it?!", the loo girl questions me. I decide to ignore her.

"Because money doesn't grow on trees.", Vida answers calmly for me.

"Can you put it together?", Violet asks Tom concerned at his tightly knit eyebrows working on my broken phone. Can someone take better care of my brother than her?

"Almost done!", he replies, "Twyla, did you get all the broken parts? Are you sure?", he asks me.

"Is something missing? Is it me?", I ask making an innocent face.

"Eww! Where's the SIM card Twyla?", he asks looking at me.

SIM card? What the hell is that? Wait!

"Is it this one you're talking about?", I give him a small black square that I've been biting all this while to ease my tension. He takes it from my hand and looks at it for a while.

"Is your lunch not enough for you? Why the hell have you been biting this idiot? Do you think it is going to work after all this biting and chewing you've done to it?", he asks facepalming himself.

"Why, is that small thing so important?!", I question him back.

"I'll go find my friends.", the loo girl leaves the table and John Green is digging his phone. Vida is turning to look at the guy sitting next to me and they are sharing some eye communication. Violet and Tom have their eyes trained on the small chip in his fingers.

I focus my eyes on the guy sitting next to me and I am the barrier separating Vida nd that guy. Else by the time they both would have pounced on each other and god knows what would've happened after that.

"Hello! Can I have your attention please?", I announce standing up in my chair. The whole cafeteria looks at us but I only need the attention from my table.

"You! Blue! Why are you looking at me? Do I look hot?", I point at a blue shirt guy on the next table.

"And you! Mickey Mouse head!", I say pointing at a guy with styled hair, "I'm not your lunch, sorry!"

"Get on with your works guys! I'm not strip dancing here and you all very well know I'm a Mentally Retarded."

A few people who have some dignity have turned themselves but others still have their eyes glued to my pretty face. And I continue without bothering. They might as well stare at my pretty face as long as they want.

"Hello, can I have the attention of Tom cat, V, Chipmunk Vida, Tite and Johnny Bravo?", I say still standing on top of my chair. They all are looking up at me.

"You! Titus Kinsley.... ", I pause to earn a slap on my legs from Vida.

"Uh! What?", I ask.

"It's Titus Messe and not Kinsley!", she explains banging her head on the table.