SIXTEEN SPIDERS FOR SWEET TOMMY

Cheerleader song - OMI - Pentatonix cover and it's amazing how they play the music with their mouths!;)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Twyla! What the hell?"

Great welcome!

I don't know if he's shocked to find me here or he's shocked with my newly modified profile. His hair must be at least a foot long and it stands stiff like he's got himself electrified. And his pants, trust me is about to fall from his hips.

And by the looks, I guess he's about to become the brand Ambassador of Moschino. His neon green pants are a total contrast of his colourfully printed tee. And not to forget the load of accessories he's wearing on his neck, hand and his hair.

This is definitely not my own brother because that guy used to run away from all these things. Trust me, my brother's outdated version wouldn't even wear a tight pant for God's sake and now look at that freaking tight jeans.

Please god help me not to throw up!

"Hi Achu!", I call again louder this time.

"How many times have I told you not to call me that? I'm Ash or call me Ashton.", he lowers his voice so that only I hear. It's not like I don't know that he's rolling his eyes but rather I choose to ignore it.

"But that's what we used to call you at home.", I pout. The look at his face is so disgusting like he is talking to someone who has a disease that is about to spread to him.

"Why are you here?", he asks putting his hoodie on.

He looks like a serial killer right now. Am I going to be dead?

Yessssss!

"Mum asked me to check on you. Aren't you here for a project? Why are you standing in front of the Mall?", I ask. Guess that hoodie has come down because he doesn't want anybody to recognize him talking to me.

"Yes yes. My friend needed something so they went inside. They'll be back.", I can sense the lie in his voice.

"Dude Ash! We were searching for you everywhere. Got the movie tickets and found a club for party tonight.", the one who I recognized as a long time bad acquaintance of Ashton was speaking. His name was Bunty or something. I'll call him Bun and Tea since I'm hungry.

The other was checking me out. I give him a death glare and he turns to my brother.

"Isn't this your sister Ash? The one who you said is crazy and disgusting!"

What in the hell of a bloody hell is this? Disgusting? And he told that to his friends too!

Why did I even come here in the first place?

"It's you who is disgusting than a disgusted disgust of a disgusting disgust! All the best with your 'project' ACHU!", I turn on my heel swiftly to make a grand exit like a princess I am!

You know what happened! The Giant Guy happened!

This freaking guy does he follow me or something?

This time I don't fall to the ground like always, but what happened here makes me think that would've been better. He holds me by my arms close to him so that I don't fall. I can hear the snickering behind me.

Giant Guy lets his eyes roam behind me and starts on his way to murder them. I put my hands to his chest.

Wait is he having an armour underneath his chest because his chest feels like it's made of steel.