SIX NEW THINGS

I'd love to inform you about the Grand Opening of the MR club. Read the author's note below to know more.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~edited~

Where the hell did that pink blazer of mine go?

I am internally yelling at myself because I couldn't find that one. It's my favorite and I was waiting to wear it to some interview like today. All thanks to the vertical wardrobe stack of mine, this blazer would always appear in front of me, teasing me that I haven't even used it once.

Now I'm sitting in front of my wardrobe, with hands in my hair. If this continues, I'll end up losing every single hair in my head, and finally my head will look like a coconut. People will start calling me coconut head. But I looooove coconuts, especially tender coconut.

Not the time for thinking about coconuts Twyla! You have to find that blazer!

I've pulled all the outfits out and I'm now hunting that coat of mine. Aww! Here is my baby! All wrinkled but I found it! I kiss it for a good 5 minutes, but I take care not to wet it with my open mouthed kisses.

I push all the other outfits back vertically into the wardrobe and take my blazer to do some ironing. I am Twyla after all, and why would I change my character just because it has a flaw?!

One hour later and I'm standing in front of the studio where I'm going to be interviewed. It's an illustration job and I'm glad to take it. But I'm not sure if I'm going to get my job today.

The building looks like a flat something, with horns. Oh wait! My imagination is running wild, it doesn't have horns. I'm the one who is having horns.

I'm going to walk straight in, introduce myself and say "you're going to lose something weird if you don't take me in," and if they still don't take me I'm going to go home and bake. Or maybe I should read. Or maybe I should watch dramas.

I push my horns back inside my head as I'll need it for some other day, when there's an emergency. They're the only good things about me.

Using my clammy hands, I smoothen my outfit and clutch tightly onto my CV and portfolio. I push open the door, just for the door to slam back right at my head. Ah! I let out a wail. That's when I notice the pull sign on the door.

But wait! A door can't turn back and hit my head by itself. I whip my head to find the Giant Guy staring at me with shocked sorry eyes.

"Ah! Really, is that you again? Are you stalking me or something?! Because you seem to appear everywhere I go! What are you? A bloody ghost?" With that I close my talking mouth, rub my throbbing head and pull the closing door.

Wow! The interior of the studio is so gorgeous. It's simple and neat, like that of a black and white movie, but stunning at the same time. White furniture compliments the black thread-painted walls. I place my hands on the wall and kiss it, completely forgetting about my throbbing forehead.

"Be mine forever," I whisper to the wall. That's when I feel someone tapping my shoulder.

"Give me two minutes, I'll embrace the wall and get back to you," I say, deeply immersed in embracing the wall, not caring to open my eyes. Did you know that I love beautiful walls? I love painting the walls with different textures.

I slowly open my eyes and come back to earth, where I am. A small beautiful young girl, who looks cute just like me, is staring at me, stifling her laugh by biting her lip. When she knows she had my attention, she speaks.