Getting started

Disclaimer : I wish i did but I don't own hetalia or the picture.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It was just a normal world meeting. America inhaling some McDonald's,
France touching up England,

Hungary trying to kill Prussia.

Italy drawing pictures of pasta.
Spain annoying the crap out of Romano.

Switzerland polishing his peace prize.
Austria playing his piano.Belarus trying to get Russia to sign a marriage registration form.

Korea was trying to get Japan to say election.China was calculating how much money America owed him.

Canda was explaining to kumaijiro the secret of maple syrup.

  But Germany ? our good friend Germany was trying not to blow up.

Too late

     In 3

           2

            1 here we go again

       "Everyone shut the he** up!"

Nobody made a sound just as Germany was about to call on somebody to give a speech.

A light misty fog started to appear it starts to get thicker.

     "What the bloody he-" England didn't get to finish cursing. When a bright light started to shine from the sky.A cloud started to come down with a man sitting on it.

He had Golden hair, white clothes, and blue eyes.

       The countries started to mutter to each other wondering who this guy was.

     "Greetings countries, my name is Gary I have been watching you all of you and I noticed that you all have suffered without asking for help most of you more than than others."

      America looked down at this but only looked up when his brothers Canada and Mexico gave a pat on the backand a smile. They knew all of Alfred's pain, he had more pain than thought.

         All of a sudden "poof " a book appeared next to Gary it looked have and was very thick it had a brown cover.

     " Your parents and grandparents have noticed your problems too and are hoping that this will help unite you they love you all very much.